1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Are Maxped organizers as good as it gets?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Koto, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Koto

Koto Loaded Pockets

I know there's what most consider lower end organizers like the 511 6.6 or the Condor pouches, but I was wondering if you guys know of anything out there that you think could possibly be better quality or a variable of Maxped organizers. I'm looking for something along the size of their Fatty organizer (5"x7"x2") with that tactical look.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

2. Tx_Mark

Tx_Mark Loaded Pockets

Maxpedition is IMO pretty darn good gear. I don't think I would pay much more for a pocket organizer then what Maxped charges.

I'm sure kifaru and other make something similar, but I wouldn't pay what they were asking.

What will you be using it for?

***Disclaimer: NO, I do not work for Maxped, I simply like what they offer!***

My EDC thread!! http://edcforums.com/index.php?threads/Tx_Mark%27s-EDC.116418/

alex fekete likes this.
  3. gdwtvb

gdwtvb Loaded Pockets

I have a spec ops pocket organizer that has been great. Might want to check them out.

Grizz

4. CNeal

CNeal Loaded Pockets

We have Maxped ; edc -1, fatty-2 and beefy-1. Not looking to replace these with any other brand. Tried condor and county comm first those are gone these stay.

EDIT: I should have included the TT fight lite enhanced admin pouch. It's gone as well. Was great guality just didn't work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Kripto

Kripto Evil Sid

Frankly, Maxped is far from the best.. There are lots of companies making organizers (TAD, TT, etc) that are better than the Maxped stuff.. The only thing Maxped has been OK at is convincing people that their stuff is good.

Check out TAD, Zulu, and Toy Soldier Workshop for three.

Mecha04 and cowsmilk like this.
  6. chris239

chris239 Loaded Pockets

tactical tailor

7. John Lee Pettimore
    • In Omnia Paratus

John Lee Pettimore Loaded Pockets

I have a couple of Maxped bags. Not unhappy with them.

Imgettinto50 and alex fekete like this.
  8. Hi its me

Hi its me Loaded Pockets

I checked them out and zulu had 2 sort of like the maxpedition fatty,tad has the op1 that looks pretty good buts its $55.....on ebay its around $100.Toy soldier didnt really have any that stood out to me.
    Do you have any more suggestions?

9. Tx_Mark

Tx_Mark Loaded Pockets

I guess I should have mentioned, the quality of Maxpedition suits me well, and it's worth what you pay. Anything of "quality" your gonna pay for it.. (IE: the $55 ZULU)

My EDC thread!! http://edcforums.com/index.php?threads/Tx_Mark%27s-EDC.116418/

10. Etrange

Etrange Loaded Pockets

Take a look at EDC Gear Unikit. Small Unikit is like Maxped Fatty and Large Unikit is like Beefy. There is an option - what to put on the inside outside - velcro or PALS (MOLLE). There is also a CCW version of Large Unikit.

11. Cprrckwlf

Cprrckwlf Loaded Pockets

Milspecmonkey (monkey designed, tactical tailor sewn)

Myrddraal likes this.
  12. Rapt_up

Rapt_up Loaded Pockets

I dunno if they're the greatest and I think its crazy to spend $100 plus on an admin pouch. I make my own. Most have the "wrong" mix of pocket sizes and placements. Sewing your own is quick and easy.

thanks to this site and DIYtactical I am in the planning stages of my own pack. The admin panel is gonna be epic.

DannyX likes this.
  13. braswes

braswes Loaded Pockets

This ^^^^ is the answer .... if only you could buy one (the website says they are not accepting new orders until they catch up on backorders)

14. ShadowE

ShadowE Loaded Pockets

for what you pay for a Maxped organizer $13 bucks for a Mini, 15-25 for the larger ones etc, you simply cannot beat it, for what it does, regardless of what has been posted here concerning the company :/

CNeal likes this.
  15. Hi its me

Hi its me Loaded Pockets

Yeah,thats the way i see it to.
    Some people say its all in there marketing but i have a fr-1,fatty,cocoon and a fight,i haven't seen anything the same quality for the money (or for more money since i'm not paying more right now,i'm looking at you tad op1) personaly i will still buy there stuff but not from them and i won't tell people to buy from them either.

CNeal likes this.
  16. Combat-Trout

Combat-Trout Empty Pockets

For the money their stuff works. Certainly there are better as have been noted. I have several TT, TAD, and Spec-ops items that are far better quality but also much more pricey. I prefer to buy USA, but that's not always in the cards. Know what you're getting, make your decision and move on...

Imgettinto50 likes this.
  17. Imgettinto50

Imgettinto50 Loaded Pockets

Maxpedition stays gettin flak on the forums haha. Theyve been awesome in my experince. I kinda feel the organizers are a little pricey but Ive used the fatty everyday for the past few years and its been great.

CNeal likes this.
  18. derfyled

derfyled Loaded Pockets

As much as I hate their business practice, I must admit that my 2 fatty have always been perfect, even if I'm a bit rough with them. Not the best stuff on earth but a good product for the price.

CNeal likes this.
  19. ninja.medic

ninja.medic Loaded Pockets

This is what I carry, and I have been through a lot of maxpedition and no-name organizers.

20. ninja.medic

ninja.medic Loaded Pockets

Hope to see it when you finish. I like the sounds of this 'epic admin panel'