1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Anyone think this is legit?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Damon, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Damon

Damon Loaded Pockets

So I came across this amazing deal on Amazon while I was looking for a Rush 12 or 24. Been trying to deicde between the two. Then I saw this Rush 12, brand new for.....$20!! I had a $40 giftcard already on amazon, so I thought I would give it a shot. Worst that could happen is I either never see it, or it's some knockoff fake and I return it. Either way I can get my money back. What you guys think? Will I ever see it? Is it real? Just some guy posting all his stuff for sale for $20 to make a quick run? I don't know. Looks kinda suspicious, but I tried anyways. :uhhuh:

[​IMG]

2. Chips177

Chips177 Loaded Pockets

I took the risk too. At least with this deal there's no real risk beyond not receiving the bag and getting a refund

3. Damon

Damon Loaded Pockets

I did too! I even got on a chat with Amazon just to make sure I could get my money back if something happened. I have 30 days after/if I receive it to get a refund, and if the seller doesn't comply, Amazon said they have my back and will issue a refund.
    I also sent an email to the seller just asking if this is indeed an authentic pack from 5.11. I will post details once or if I receive a response.

4. earthman

earthman EDC Junkie!!!

Good luck chaps, pictures of the bag when you get it please.

5. SOS24

SOS24 Loaded Pockets

The biggest risk is probably that it is counterfeit, but like you said you can return it is it proves to be.

6. Novix

Novix Loaded Pockets

There was a deal that I tried on Amazon too... Only one bag from this person, ya it was a scam and took for ever to get the money back even with Amazon saying they would. I you like the hassle go for it, but I'll never try that again !!

7. indigo_wolf

indigo_wolf AKA Breezy

Amazon Marketplace now includes pawn shops so in some cases you can get NOS (new old stock) items for stupid money. But if things go wrong, you have to wait for the slow train to get your money back. Roll of the dice.

ATB,
    Sam

8. Chips177

Chips177 Loaded Pockets

So has anyone who jumped on this deal heard anything back? I emailed the seller on Friday to ask about an expected ship date and haven't heard anything back

9. Damon

Damon Loaded Pockets

I emailed them and asked if it was authentic and if it was indeed the double tap color. All I got back was "It is authentic" So I waited another few days and it still had an estimated eta of late Sept. I then looked into the seller a little more and found that all of their items no matter what brand name or product type it was all 20 dollars. That seemed a little, okay a whole lot of red flags. SO I requested a refund and got it back the very same day. If you don't mind waiting a month or more to see what you get, then go ahead. I just decided I didn't want to wait that long on a possible chance of it not even showing up. Good luck.

RogerStenning likes this.