1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Anyone know of a Tool Roll like this Russian one?

Discussion in 'Where, When, & How Do We Carry All This Stuff?' started by WillAdams, Feb 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. WillAdams

WillAdams Loaded Pockets

Opens up from the center:

http://www.cryptomuseum.com/crypto/fialka/toolkit.htm

[​IMG]

I'm thinking it will be the perfect layout for the smaller tools in my EDC sling bag (a Proteus Maxpedition knockoff which I'm eventually going to replace w/ the real thing).

If there's nothing commercially available, guess I'll have to get out what's left of my Mother's sewing gear.

PragmaticMurphyist likes this.
  2. popedandy

popedandy Loaded Pockets

Woodworking supply places will have something similar. I did a quick check on the Lee Valley and Woodcraft websites and they both have them.

3. Craig Grabowsky

Craig Grabowsky Loaded Pockets

I had the local seamstress make one for me for my truck tools using an old rag I had laying around. I had her fold up one quarter and sew several lines to make pockets. I can then fold the top over the tools and roll it up. I attached some paracord to tie it up.

4. ballistic

ballistic Loaded Pockets

5. 16VGTIDave

16VGTIDave Loaded Pockets

No relation or involvement: Canadian Prepper (YouTube guy) has designed a "Bug Out Roll" and is just bringing it to market. It isn't cheap, but it looks well designed, built from high quality materials, and made in North America. More details can be found on his YouTube channel or his new website:

www.canadianpreparedness.com

WillAdams likes this.
  6. Batsy

Batsy Loaded Pockets

Yep.. this. I've seen some videos of them on his channel and while they aren't cheap, they are a functionality win. Unsure if they will have the long pockets without the vinyl window though. Look around on Lowe's website or maybe even at a Sears.