1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Anyone have this micor telescopic keychain pen? I am looking at gettign one just beca

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by Helstar, Jun 8, 2010.

1. nuphoria

nuphoria Loaded Pockets

I have one and I really like it. It's tiny and very useful.

2. Valerian

Valerian Tea-powered admin

I have one too and I think it's ok, but not particularly good. In the pic it looks like it has threads in the head, so I assumed it would screw into the holder part. It does not, it's held in place by spring tabs. Also, the "simple tug" they talk about is more like a hard, very deliberate pull. It's cheaply made so there are probably wide variations in this, but that's the case with mine. The telescoping mechanism feels flimsy, but it's not under much stress, so it has held up fine so far. It's not comfortable to grip, but at least it's long enough that you can use a normal grip. The refills are tiny, but that's not much of a problem, since it is clearly intended for infrequent use only.

But it is very compact, I'll give it that. All in all, it's an ok "just in case" pen. But that's all it is, if you need a pen frequently, carry a real pen.

3. PPTool

PPTool Banned

KeyChain Ready Full Length Pen

http://www.thegreenhead.com/imgs/telepen-telescoping-keychain-pen-7.jpg

Have been looking for a small pen for my keyring for ages now. Have found most of them are too small to write with properly thought I'd share this one. Have found it really handy so far hopefully it will stand the test of time and its multiple needs for shopping lists and jotting down little notes.

Seems like such a simple concept I'm surprised I've not come across it before.

Has anyone else used one or found a similar item?

4. adnj

adnj Loaded Pockets

I gave up on keychain pens. Too much stuff hanging and dangling. I get the cheap pens and cut them down two inches and keep them everywhere. I carry a G2 Mini with me, though.

5. al66pine

al66pine Loaded Pockets

PPTool
    I can't find the link in your post to the manuf'r or a store.
    Maybe you can add it, pls???
    Or tell where it is???
    Thx

6. Valerian

Valerian Tea-powered admin