1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

anyone have experience with the Heavy brief case seen in "spartan"

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Ironman5517, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Ironman5517

Ironman5517 Loaded Pockets

2. Ironman5517

no one? has any one even know of this bag. I think it is a rather big bag from more of the posts on other forums that I have seen. oh well.

3. untamed

untamed Empty Pockets

4. Rev. Chuck

Rev. Chuck Loaded Pockets

I have never seen or heard about this brand, and I never seen another operator with it, I've seen plenty of guys with gear from HSGI, I use the Warlord V-2 Chest Harness, and it is bomb proof, it's been with me for the last two deployments.

5. Buffalohump

Buffalohump Loaded Pockets

Good luck getting one, I think your only hope would be aftermarket. I dont think POK are in business any more.

6. Ironman5517

I did find that CPF thread and found others. The bag does look a bit larger then the movie counterpart, but that isnt going to bother me. I carry a monsoon or a north face off site. I did find the bags up for sale but most of them were on BST from years past. I found their Facebook page. They may be still operating. I have sent an email regarding the bag in grey. rev thanks for that info on HSGI. I have a close friend that will be all over that stuff once he returns home.

7. kpdarnell

kpdarnell Empty Pockets

I owned one a few years ago and it was a very well made bag. POK is still in business as far as I know but their production has slowed way down.
    A far better bag that is the same size is an HSGI armordillo. I have owned and uses both for over a year each. The HSGI is a stiffer and heavier bag. The POK has more pockets outside, looks a little more like a piece of luggage and is lighter in weight. Dimensionally they are pretty much the same. The HSGI also has way more loop and hidden pockets.