1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Anyone Have Experience With the 5.11 Tactical Rush 10 MOAB??

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Chairsofter, May 2, 2016.

1. Chairsofter

Chairsofter Loaded Pockets

Looking to buy this very nice, back-slung EDC bag, but does anybody here have any experience in using it? I'd love to hear from you all!

2. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

Many here have one,do a little looking around they are a pretty popular bag,I love mine.

Chairsofter likes this.
  3. Easyrunning

Easyrunning Loaded Pockets

F-Bobby and Chairsofter like this.
  4. GatorMedic

GatorMedic Loaded Pockets

I used one as a truck FAK for awhile but am now selling it cause I've changed my medical setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Chairsofter

Is it a little big for an entire FAK? Or did you have a LOT of equipment?

GatorMedic likes this.
  6. GatorMedic

GatorMedic Loaded Pockets

I'm a paramedic so I had it set up similar to our giant jump bags on the ambulance except without most of the airway equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. TransportJockey

TransportJockey Loaded Pockets

I use a 10 for carrying stuff to and from work when I'm doing my 24s. Good little bag and holds a lot more than you'd think it would

8. mrhockey

mrhockey Loaded Pockets

Good bag with a lot of capacity, I bought it specifically for the CCW capability and wound up being surprised at how many times the size was "just right" for outings and trips. My only frustration was how it wore on me. I am 6ft, and weighed about 230lbs when I bought it. (I'm not fat, I'm big boned...) I had used messenger bags for ten years before I got the MOAB but for some reason never got used to way the it hung on my back. I still have it in my closet and every two months I threaten to take it to an outdoor shop known for creative sewing projects to turn it in to a backpack. As long as you are good with how it fits you, you can't go wrong in my opinion.

Stonefree78 and Captain Adobo like this.
  9. Cthulhux

Cthulhux Loaded Pockets

I've had mine for a couple years. It is a great bag but it does have it's limitations. For small loads that you want to get at, it is perfect. I almost took it on a biking trip recently but the trip was cancelled.

Where I suffered was taking it on a 2 day hike with way too much weight in it. Besides just having too much stuff, my shoulder was killing me by the end.

But for day hikes or just carrying smaller loads it does a great job.

10. F-Bobby

F-Bobby EDC Junkie

I carried that bag for over a year. It served it's purpose well. But I really didn't like how "Gun-Centric" it was. The pockets in the front section meant for AR mags never seemed to be able to hold anything in them when it pocket was open. I felt some sort of closure was needed on them. In the end I switched to a Vanquest Javelin and haven't looked back.

11. Chairsofter

Yeah, seems a little small the more I look at it. I think I'll go with a Vanquest Falconer and a Hazard 4 Switchback :p

12. F-Bobby

F-Bobby EDC Junkie

It certainly can hold a fair amount of stuff. But if you're looking at one of those bags, they will carry significantly more.

Chairsofter likes this.