1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Anyone familiar with Craft & Lore Port Wallets?

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by Uprightman, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Uprightman

Uprightman Loaded Pockets

Hello all, I've been using a Saddleback ID wallet for quite some time now, and it suits me just fine, but I lately stumbled on the Craft & Lore Port Wallet, and like the design quite a bit, seems like it would hold about the same stuff I have in my ID wallet. I was wondering if anyone here owned one, and what you thought about it.

EDIT: Seems that no one has one, that is willing to chime in. Any Thoughts? I'm thinking the quality looks really good, and I really like the design, though I'm afraid it would be quite thick, compared to what I'm currently using.

Last edited by Uprightman, Feb 9, 2016
  2. Andromitto

Andromitto Loaded Pockets

Quality looks nice, Im not fond of the exposed style, just my preference. My preferred brand for leather goods is Osgoode Marley. I have a classic coat billfold and a normal bifold wallet. They're what I would consider as a bit more 'traditional' so to speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uprightman likes this.
  3. Red33

Red33 Loaded Pockets

Haven't been on in awhile, and just saw this....

I do have a port wallet. It is well made and sturdy, but your not able to hold the same amount of items in it as you do in the Saddleback. Not to mention you have to fold your cash in thirds. Now if your a no cash kind of person, this may do well for you. I like carry some cash and having a place for a few receipts that I might accrue throughout the day. The Port has no place for receipts without some serious restructuring of what you carry. Just my opinion....

Uprightman likes this.
  4. Uprightman

Uprightman Loaded Pockets

I actually picked up a trayvax axis on a whim, total departure from what I was looking at, so we'll see how it does. I generally prefer leather, but something about that one caught my eye.

5. velvetelvis

velvetelvis Empty Pockets

i dont know about craft and lore, but i just ordered a shvigel wallet.

waiting for it to get here, but it looks nice. i like the natural leather look.

6. Torpedo Vegas

Torpedo Vegas Loaded Pockets

I have one and it is thick. Other than that no complaints but I am not a cash carrier like Redd33