1. Please update your bookmarks to use https://www.edcforums.com/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else EDCing an original LM PST?

Discussion in 'MultiTools and Other Pocket Tools' started by bryan123, Nov 30, 2016.

1. bryan123

bryan123 Loaded Pockets

Mine is still in perfect shape, and the leather holster was kept in mint condition. I like the mix of tools and I've never minded that there's no outside access. It lacks a few tools but I keep a SAK Classic on my keyring which rounds it out nicely, giving me 20 different tools with no overlap.

I've never felt the need to upgrade really.

WillAdams likes this.
  2. Blackheart
    • +2 Supporter

Blackheart Loaded Pockets

Nothing wrong with the PST. I still carry the SideClip (my favorite). It lacks the file and awl of the PST, but has (duh) a pocket clip. Picked up a couple of PSTs a while back for modifying and parts. One of these days, I'm going to replace the knife on the SideClippy with the PST file.

bryan123 likes this.
  3. WillAdams

WillAdams Loaded Pockets

Yep. Still have (and carry in my laptop bag --- quit keeping it in my pocket 'cause I got tired of it wearing holes in my pants) one I bought to replace my original which was stolen. Got a second in my Father's estate, and keep it as a backup in my field quiver. Gave them as gifts to everyone in my wedding party, and then had to get another to give as a Christmas present to my Father-in-law 'cause he was bummed not to get one.

4. Weko

Weko Loaded Pockets

Have one in the rotation and a friend recently gave me a black one that he got at a garage sale

5. Nick4305
    • The Omnia Paratus

Nick4305 EDC Junkie!!!!!

Here's mine.

[​IMG]

WillAdams likes this.
  6. Dmonfire

Dmonfire Loaded Pockets

I've still carry mine. Tried other brands and newer leatherman versions but always come back to the original PST. To me it always seemed very slim for what it had available, compared to others at least.

WillAdams likes this.
  7. thatotherguy

thatotherguy EDC Junkie!!!!!

I don't have a PST but I often carry a SOG Pocket Power Plier, which is very similar... if I had a PST I'd rock it, but the search is half the fun for me so I'm not in a rush to find one online :)

WillAdams likes this.
  8. Karmakanic

Karmakanic Loaded Pockets

I still have mine, it lives in the car emergency kit..

9. Radioactive_Man

Radioactive_Man Loaded Pockets

I have one but it stays in one of my cars. I wouldn't EDC one since it isn'r small enough to compensate for what it lacks over modern MT's. Non-locking tools being a big part of that.

10. DRPoolio

DRPoolio Loaded Pockets

Had mine since college, it's in pristine condition and lives in my GHB safe and sound in it's original leather scabbard.