1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Any Reason for a Balisong/Butterfly knife?

Discussion in 'Knives' started by steviesterno, Jan 24, 2019.

1. garza

garza Loaded Pockets

Just another variation of the “war” between fan boys. The Apple fan boys vs Android fan boys is the ultimate online “war”.

Knife styles and knife brands are a personal preference. I am thankful for so many choices. Balisong is one of choices which seems to be polarizing.

2. ThaMac

ThaMac Loaded Pockets

Doesn’t matter the company. Look at YouTube. Who has the strongest lock? Or then. Lock strength testing. Or similar. What’s the plan here? Waiting for a fail? How did we all survive will slip joints. Use the knife how it’s supposed to be used. Progress in tools is great, but to abuse the tool and therefore deliberately make it fail is not very smart.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener

Elmiro Dungfoot likes this.
  3. ThaMac

ThaMac Loaded Pockets

Your point being?

4. HD13

HD13 Empty Pockets

It’s point of an old friend of mine, a man with a wooden leg, a artificial eye, three fingers on his right hand, and a consumptive cough. Being unable, naturally, to back himself, he leaves things to me. So, for the sake of argument,say it’s my point.

5. ThaMac

ThaMac Loaded Pockets

Still, I don’t get the relevance or the idea even, but ok.

6. huntnow

huntnow Loaded Pockets

Lol. Thos thread took a turn. Not every knife produced has a legitimate purpose. We appreciate and collect sharp things. I have an Esee cleaver that has no advantage over my old cleaver except it is just really, and I mean really, cool. If a knife doesn't fit your style, something else will and our styles are always changing. BTW, I agree with Mr. Dungfoot, Zero Tolerance knives are fantastic.

garza and Elmiro Dungfoot like this.
  7. jkwithawave

jkwithawave Loaded Pockets

I enjoy carrying and using my Benchmade 32. Great blade and carries light. I do like to pair it with a slip joint.