1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Amazon.com Deal of the day: Stuhrling Apocalypse Watch 88% off

Discussion in 'Watches' started by Tiberius, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Tiberius

Tiberius Empty Pockets

Not really my kind of watch, but I thought I'd post this "Amazon deal of the day" for all you might dig this kind of watch. $79.99. That’s 88% off the watch’s usual retail price of $695!

Stuhrling Original Men's 160F2.33551 Apocalypse Trinity Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Leather Watch

[​IMG]

Watch Information
    Brand Name: Stuhrling Original
    Model number: 160F2.33551
    Part Number: 160F2.33551
    Item Shape: round
    Dial window material type: synthetic-sapphire
    Display Type: analog
    Clasp: Buckle
    Case material: stainless-steel
    Case diameter: 45 millimeters
    Case Thickness: 14.5 millimeters
    Band material: calfskin
    Band length: mens-standard
    Band width: 24 millimeters
    Band Color: black
    Dial color: black
    Bezel material: stainless-steel
    Bezel Function: stationary
    Calendar: day-and-date
    Movement: swiss-quartz
    Water resistant depth: 330 Feet

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005JSMQPU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

A flurry of function with a ruggedly classic appeal, the Stuhrling Original Men’s Apocalypse Trinity Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Leather Watch has a lot to offer. This intrepid timepiece begins with a 45mm black PVD-coated stainless steel case with a fixed black carbon fiber decagonal bezel and a textured black crown with two black pushers. These elements surround a bold black dial, which is protected by a synthetic sapphire crystal and features luminous index and Arabic numeral hour markers and luminous skeleton hands powered by Swiss quartz movement The dial also features three multifunction sub-dials offering 60-second, 30-minute and day displays along with a scrolling date display window at the 3, 4, and 5 ‘o clock positions. A black alligator-embossed leather band straps this watch to the wrist, while a reliable buckle clasp ensures its secure placement. Finally, this watch boasts water resistance up to 330 feet (100 meters).

2. lovely_spam

lovely_spam Loaded Pockets

No denying it's a good sale price, but who would pay $700 for a quartz watch?

3. SUMGAI

SUMGAI Loaded Pockets

the "stührling" is not worth the reduced price either and the "recommended" price was never used anywhere...

4. Bullzaye

Bullzaye Loaded Pockets

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ This. These seem to be nice looking pieces of junk, from what I've heard. Similar to the $15 POS Rolex you might find along Times Square. Nice looking...and guaranteed to run for as long as it takes to get out of sight of the vendor.

Tim