1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Alternitives to BladeHQ?

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by jeffmcc, Mar 7, 2020.

1. jeffmcc

jeffmcc Loaded Pockets

2. tera tike

tera tike Loaded Pockets

Have you tried to edit the address in the "Addresses in profile" and not under the credit card edit? You can also try to add the new address and then delete the credit card and add it again with the updated address. Just some ideas.

A alternate site is Knifecenter.com.

Moshe ben David and echo victor like this.
  3. Enzo01

Enzo01 Loaded Pockets

Knifecenter.com
    knivesshipfree.com

4. jeffmcc

jeffmcc Loaded Pockets

Hey! That worked!! Awesome!! Thank you so much!

5. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

Glad that worked out! I'm a regular customer of BHQ... which shows up when I post knife pics... To add to this conversation though, I've had once or twice an issue. I have found that the folks who come on the line when I call in are absolutely helpful. They're based in Utah, which sometimes also has helped me -- I'm in Virginia, so they're often still working when East Coast folks may have shut down for the day.

All that being said, I have also ordered from DLTrading Post and KnivesPlus and found both of them give great service. KnivesPlus do some custom mods (mostly regrinds, modified blade finishes, etc) and I've bought some of those with excellent results. DLTrading has a program where purchases accumulate points that can be applied towards discounts... which can be useful.

Let's face it, no retailer is perfect. What counts is how they help the customer out when a hiccup, be it something weird on the website, or an issue with an order, does occur. For me all three of these are top notch. Which is why I continue to use them ;) .

Am Yisrael Chai!

Moshe ben David

6. Lateck

Lateck Loaded Pockets

Blade HQ is a great site. But the other names stated above are also good people.
    I have 6~8 websites bookmarked, so I don't live by one site. One reason is variety. Prices are all more or less the same and a few have different shipping options.

Knife Depot, USA Made Blade, GPKnives.co and House of Blades are some more names of dependable companies. Now they may not cover exactly what the OP is looking for, fyi.

Moshe ben David likes this.
  7. Diezel

Diezel Loaded Pockets

8. kye4some

kye4some Loaded Pockets

9. SOS24
    • +2 Supporter

SOS24 Loaded Pockets

10. CSG

CSG Loaded Pockets

I haven't been able to contact anyone at Blade HQ the last few days. Are they open because they sure aren't answering phones.

11. tera tike

tera tike Loaded Pockets

It seems their customer service lines where down. They have a notice (at the page bottom) that they are now back working now.

12. jeffmcc

jeffmcc Loaded Pockets

I finally got them to reply and my order shipped(I had to log into my account to see that it was shipped as for some reason I didn't get an email notification).

I normally love BladeHQ but it looks like they are having some CS issues at the moment.

13. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

My money is it is all virus induced/related... I've noticed that even their weekly YouTube video is being done from the guy's home (can't recall his name; he's the guy who had/has a construction background...). Times are tough.

Am Yisrael Chai!

Moshe ben David