1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Accidentally registered twice

Discussion in 'Account Changes' started by Norm66, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Norm66

Norm66 Loaded Pockets

I registered Tuesday as 'Norm66' and though I clicked the link on the verification e-mail I was never approved. Today it occurred to me to sign in through Tapatalk and I goofed and registered again and rather than putting my name as 'Norm' I only got 'Nor' before I accidentally touched the send button. Darned smartphone/dumbguy routine.

Anyway, would it be possible to delete the Norm66 account and change my username on this account from 'Nor' to 'Norm' or 'Norm66'? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

AK Adventurer likes this.
  2. xbanker
    • Administrator

xbanker Geriatric Admin
    Staff Member

Good morning -

Should be sorted out as you requested. The original Norm66 account now deactivated. As requested, your "Nor" user account has been renamed "Norm66" (as displayed on your avatar above).

Shouldn't happen, but if you experience access issues created as a result, notify by posting here, or by private conversation (PC) here on forum to xbanker, or via email to: edcforums[dot]xbanker[at]gmail.com.

And, importantly, welcome to the forum! We're delighted to have you aboard.

3. Norm66

Norm66 Loaded Pockets

Thank you so much! I'm really enjoying the forum and I apologize about the mix up.

4. xbanker
    • Administrator

xbanker Geriatric Admin
    Staff Member

You're certainly welcome. No apology necessary; if that's the worst thing you did in February, then it was a darn good month! :)

Thanks for the positive feedback on your forum-experience so far. Testament to the nearly 40,000 members scattered around the globe. A great bunch!

szixi, Norm66 and kertap75 like this.