1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

About SERT

Discussion in 'Alpha One Niner (bags & gear)' started by HELM, Jun 14, 2014.

1. HELM
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

HELM Loaded Pockets

There's been a tad bit of confusion about all the new products that are up on the forum store so I thought it would be best to take a minute to explain.

SERT is a brand and a manufacturer but we're also an R&D, design, product development and OEM production studio. Although our primary focus has always been LE/Mil, we do develop non LE/Mil related gear/products.

As a manufacturer we produce a number of brands of which three are being offered on the forum store, temporarily under SERT:
    • SERT
    • Alpha One Niner
    • Sneaky Bags
    So although all the products are currently being labeled SERT, Jon & I will slowly work through and start updating each one of them.

There's also been a number of you who have gone to our various online stores and inquired about products we have that are not on the forum store. If you see something you like, just send me a PM and I will revert as soon as I can. The idea is to support the forum and it's store so I'd like to see all sales come through here. We'll take care of you individually (no worries) while we continue to add what SERT can offer on the EDC forum store.

Appreciate your understanding, apologies for any inconvenience and my sincere thanks in advance.

HELM
    Chief minion at SERT

2. T.H.Cone

T.H.Cone I am senor Fluffy, hear me roar

Sneaky bags? Like those championed by Jeff Gonzalas?

3. HELM
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

HELM Loaded Pockets

Roger that sir. Dan Agakian is the owner and founder and I'm his partner. Actually SB was originally pushed by the likes of Gabe Suarez.

Anyway trying to get Dan onto this forum too since he's a helluva gear designer.

Helm

SAKplumber and T.H.Cone like this.
  4. T.H.Cone

Yes, this is who I was thinking of. He's a big proponent of the AK,right? Yes, indeed, I rather like the sneaky bag as a product and a concept. Who knew that was you. Are you going to sell those through the store too at some point?

5. HELM
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

HELM Loaded Pockets

That is Gabe Suarez for you, big on the AK. Dan started the line years ago and that's where and when it took off. I only came on-board about 2 years ago. Having our own product development studio really help and we worked to get the designs updated using some of the production techniques that is used in SERT rifle cases.

The brand is doing very well now and we've seen an increase in inquiries and purchases for LE and USG.

As for offering it on the forum store, I'll speak to Jon about it because I wasn't sure if he wanted to offer weapon cases or if there's going to be interest for these.

H

@JonSidneyB

T.H.Cone likes this.
  6. T.H.Cone

"Weapons cases"? I thought those sneaky bags were for sneaking more flashlights, MT, and knives into the house without the wife catching on. My bad.:D

Lou_G and FlyersFanJV like this.
  7. HELM
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

HELM Loaded Pockets

LOL, yeah that's it brother. I should have said discreet cases ;)

T.H.Cone likes this.