1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

About JPE's, EDC and other things

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by JPE, Apr 2, 2015.

1. GeneralGlenn

GeneralGlenn EDC Junkie!!!!!

That'll work. Very nice! I've promised myself that I won't buy doubles anymore without good reason. It's very, very cool.

We need a pocket dump now though, obviously;)

Nekolf, JPE, GiraffeHooves and 7 others like this.
  2. Here Comes The BOOM

Here Comes The BOOM EDC Junkie!!!!!

I thought I'd recognized it. I've looked at an orange one from Swissbianco some time ago but thought they were a bit too expensive for what they are. I like the toolset though, I think Bkkrs has one for sale in the BST right now, I hope someone picks it up soon before I have some spending money again.

Yeah, Victorinox makes a pretty good saw. The longer one on my full size Swisstool is particularly useful.

3. Pscl

Pscl Loaded Pockets

Last edited by Pscl, Jul 10, 2017
    #1183 Pscl, Jan 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  4. JPE

JPE Loaded Pockets

Hi there Pscl! All is well, thanks for asking! Very well indeed!

Just been busy last days. Had some contract negotiations. Went well and at first had to start on the new job on February 1st. But last Thursday I got a call if I could start sooner... and started today. So last weekend I had some things to do, like getting in some food and attend some social obligations... Uhhhh, parties that is. So today up at 6, home after 18 to train a group of starting runners. Tomorrow first meeting with client and start of equipment inventory, production line and utilities of a confectionary plant that has to be relocated to Slowakia. Have to be up at 5 in the morning to be at the plant at 8.

So for the moment not much time left to play around, hahaha! Or even read up on latest posts. Will catch up in the weekend I guess.

5. Pscl

Pscl Loaded Pockets

Last edited by Pscl, Jul 10, 2017
    #1185 Pscl, Jan 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  6. Joost Heijnen
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

Joost Heijnen EDC Junkie!!!!!

JPE.. Great news my friend..

7. GeneralGlenn

GeneralGlenn EDC Junkie!!!!!

Congratulations on the new job! Let's hope it works out:)

8. GiraffeHooves

GiraffeHooves EDC Junkie!!!!!

Congratulations on your new job!

9. Here Comes The BOOM

Here Comes The BOOM EDC Junkie!!!!!

So it all worked out aye, congrats on the new job JPE! :frantic:

10. JPE

JPE Loaded Pockets

Thanks Pscl, Joost Heijnen, GeneralGlenn, GiraffeHooves and Here Comes The BOOM for the congratulations!

Yes it worked out after all Here Comes the Boom. Not the project I was talking about some time ago but still the possibility to go to Slowakia. But first a lot of work laying over here before we can move the stuff east.

After a year of not working and working again it's hard to keep track of things around here I notice. Wanted to read up during the weekend. But I didn't make it far. You'll all know how it is. Working all week the weekend is the time for chores, laundry, groceries and sleeping ;) Have to get into the rhythm of working again and will then check overhere more often again.

Working means a better income though. So looking already for some stuff to get. Had my eye on a new daily backpack for a while. Now wondering if I should get it. It's the Direct Action Dust. Want to replace my old Jansport backpack. Will use it for daily use, going to work, doing groceries, for day walks and sports. Still haven't pulled the trigger...

Also saw a Osprey Kestrel 68 backpack, that would fit the need for a couple of days of camping, on sale... but still like the Deuter Air Contacts more...

Well decisions have to be made soon. But I still have my wishlist you know. So much nice things :D

Anyhow, tomorrow starts a new work week. Have to get up early again, should have been in bed already.

Good night all of you!