1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

A "lanyard" for the Spyderco Squarehead

Discussion in 'Knives' started by HeadedToTexas, Feb 21, 2020.

1. HeadedToTexas

HeadedToTexas Loaded Pockets

Dog tags hang from a single hole, but the Spyderco Squarehead has a strap width slot begging for a different kind of "lanyard." What are you guys using?

[​IMG]

2. HeadedToTexas

And on a related note, according the Spyderco, the titanium Squarehead weighs 1.1 ounces (31 g) where the FRN version weighs 1.2 ounces (34 g).

3. A.B.

A.B. Loaded Pockets

There are some guys on here that do great stuff with paracord. Take a look around. How do you plan to carry it? As a neck knife? I would probably put it on my key chain.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

4. HeadedToTexas

Haven't thought it through that far yet. The Squarehead may well be an answer to a question not being asked (at least by me). What I'm after is how people are interpreting that answer. Once you hear the answer, the question may make far more sense.

That said, I see it being carried on a fob much like a pocket watch. Or perhaps MOLLE'd onto the inside a pack.

5. neo71665

neo71665 Loaded Pockets

If ya wanted paracord it doesn't look like it would be hard to do a cobra braid to have it wide enough and put a HK snap on the end. On that you could weave a compass, watch, fire starter, bottle opener, or anything else on it just like they do with the bracelets. Put all of every goodie you want just make it a mile long, lol.

Essexman and A.B. like this.
  6. Essexman

Essexman Loaded Pockets

Paracord, use two hitches side by side to take up the space of the long slot.