1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

5.11 RUSH Delivery Messenger Bag

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Chopper, May 19, 2011.

1. Synaptic Misfire
    • In Omnia Paratus

Synaptic Misfire Loaded Pockets

Mine is turning one year old in two weeks and I am still in love. Great bag.

2. deepsea

deepsea Loaded Pockets

They are cute at that age. Mine's almost two and looks the same as the day I brought her home.

3. zombieslayer001

I have a Pac Designs pro lite messenger bag coming. Can't wait to see if they are as good as everyone says they are!

4. furbis

furbis Loaded Pockets

I bought one of these a month ago and like it a lot, it gets pretty full with my paper work, EDC, G27, and my laptop, but I don't carry my laptop every day so it works well for me. I like how easily it is to get in and out of my pickup, it rides really well on the transmission hump in front of the seat and stays out of my way but gives me access to the contents if needed. i like how the front flap naturally folds in half and will sit on top of the bag so it hides the contents but flips open quickly to get inside.

I bought mine at sportsmans warehouse here in Colorado and while walking to the register a guy tells me he has the same bag and that I will love it, he said he took his to the sandbox twice and was a medic there and it worked great for him.

5. furbis

furbis Loaded Pockets

double post

6. furbis

furbis Loaded Pockets

triple post. D'OH

7. 0122358

0122358 Loaded Pockets

Hey just wondering which model of the bag you have wether its the Mike Lima or Xray version? I'm about the same weight the the same hieght as you. Thanks

8. tigz

tigz Loaded Pockets

odg likes this.
  9. Chopper

Chopper Loaded Pockets

I would guess the bag he has is the original version which would be the same as the Lima. I say this as the other variants have only just been released.

I must admit, I will be taking a very close look at the others, eventough my wife will kill me.

10. tigz

tigz Loaded Pockets

This is the original, same as mike of the latest version, feared they won't come up with another messenger so I went for all the colours!

zenpunk likes this.
  11. zenpunk

zenpunk Loaded Pockets

Just purchased the 5.11 Rush Delivery Mike. Got the Kato in the post the other day, but was not pleased with the internal dimensions. Great for carrying an iPad but it did not fit my Nikon DSLR. So, hope the Mike delivers!

12. tigz

tigz Loaded Pockets

Hmmm, don't know how much space you need for your cam but I was able to do my canonT3 with 300mm lens into the Kato. That being, the mike I'm sure will give you more. Pics soon?

13. zenpunk

zenpunk Loaded Pockets

Yes, Mike should be delivered by Thursday this week.:D

14. tigz

tigz Loaded Pockets

I can hear your heart pounding!, best wishes!

15. zenpunk

zenpunk Loaded Pockets

:bounce:Yes, looking forward to using it for light EDC when walking dog, on the weekends, etc. BTW, I tried loading the DSLR with no iPad, but the fit just didn't feel right. Almost like the internal compartment was a little too narrow. If Hazard4 comes out with a mini-messenger midway between the Kato and Sherman, my wallet will be somewhat thinner as a result.