1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

5.11 Jean-cut Pants

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by Gr3G, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Gr3G

Gr3G Loaded Pockets

Do any of you guys have experience with them? They look like the perfect answer to my problems of not being able to carry my multi tool/knife in a readily accessible manner while still not being a cargo pant, so a little bit more "Stylish" basically perfect for what I need them to be. So do any of you guys have experience with them, if so how do you like them? One final question how does the 5.11 Dark Navy color look in person, from the pictures it looks basically black, or is it bluer in person?

2. Turtle75

Turtle75 Loaded Pockets

I have a pair. Love them.

I was wanting a 5.11 or LAPG Operator style pant, and these have filled that void.

My only suggested change to the Jean-cuts would be a larger opening in the front pockets (and I do not have particularly large hands.

Mikey V likes this.
  3. TheInsideOutsider

TheInsideOutsider Loaded Pockets

I have two pairs and love them. I can't comment on the Navy color since I have the grey ones. They fit a bit tighter than the jeans I'm used to but there is still plenty of room to move and stash edc gear. My only real complaint is the rear mag pockets. I like back pocket carry for thin items like folders and pens with clips and figured that the mag pockets would help get them up and out of the way. However the material there doesn't have much of a lip and the clips don't grip it well. Also every time you sit it squishes things upward a bit. It would probably work well if you put a magazine in there or a multi-tool on a lanyard.

4. remdds

remdds Loaded Pockets

I have 3 pairs. I got the ones with the concealed pockets in them. I don't use the secret pockets a lot but they
    are very handy when I do. Very durable too.

Mikey V likes this.
  5. T0shis

T0shis Loaded Pockets

Just bought those in grey. Will see how they work on a long run. For now, here in Lithuania we still have -5c (23f) during the day, so they are not so comfy as regular jeans. And yes, they are tighter than regular ones, but still feels good.