1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

5.11 2-banger bag

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by dRo0G, Nov 2, 2019.

1. dRo0G

dRo0G Loaded Pockets

Hi,
    today I received my 5.11 2-banger bag. It’s a nice little EDC bag wich will probably accompany me very often if it proves durable. I just have one question I really can’t figure out. With the bag comes a small plastic zipper bag with two spare leashes for the mag pouches and three short pieces of black bungee cord. What’s the bungee cord for? I could understand one long piece to thread through the molle but I have no idea what to do with these three short pieces...
    Maybe someone figured it out and can help me out with this.

Greetings from Germany
    dake

/€ maybe I just figured it out myself. The cord paired with a spare leash and attached to a mag-holder to secure larger objects that stick out so far of the mag holder that you cannot close it anymore??

...Sorry for my English, I understand nearly everything but talking/writing is a whole different story

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

#1 dRo0G, Nov 2, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  2. karlito

karlito Loaded Pockets

I believe that the bungee cords are to hole the magazines in place if the flap that covers the mag does not want to be used. A little faster; just slide the bungee over to the side and pull out the magazine as opposed to pulling up the velcro flap. Hope that helps.

BTW, your English is fine

3. tigz

tigz Loaded Pockets

Yep, I've scrutinized this bag at a store as this was my next target but those chords looked messy, it's seemed to be adapted to certain 511 accessories other than magazines, sometimes these extras slows down access to your bag and takes away room.