1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

4Sevens Quark MiNi in titanium

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by cutter17, Jan 13, 2010.

1. cutter17

cutter17 Empty Pockets

I just ordered one of these yesterday. I hadn't seen them before but they look really neat and compact. The one I ordered is made from titanium with a silver finish. It runs on a single 123CR, and is only 2.3" in length. Puts out 3, 40, and 189 Lumens. Also has the strobe and SOS feature, along with a Beacon, Hi and Low. Not sure what the Beacon feature is. It is available in a single AA, with a lumen output of 2.7, 25, and 90. Anyone else have one or know anything about them? Was sorta an impulse buy, but I did like the compactness of the light as an edc.

2. jsmitty1967
    • In Omnia Paratus

jsmitty1967 Go Big Blue

I just got mine last week. They are great little lights. Amazing output and a simple twisty UI. The XP-G generates a very clean beam without the typical CREE rings. Machining is very nice. I got mine in a warm tint and I am very pleased. You will not be disappointed. Beacon is just a periodic short flash.

3. Monocrom

Monocrom Loaded Pockets

I ordered one a couple of days ago as a Birthday present for myself.

Saw a pic of it with a bunch of REAL silver dollars in the background. Had to have it.

It'll be my first Titanium light. :)

4. SSL

SSL Loaded Pockets

just got mine on monday, and i love it!! its crazy bright for how small it is. i got the warm tint also. you wont be disappointed!

5. skullpin

skullpin Empty Pockets

I have an AA Q-MiNi in titanium with a warm emitter. I found it has exceptional battery life, about twice that of my JetBeam E3P in high.

Nice machining. Very small and light for AA. Low, medium, and high are well spaced. And I love low-mode-first.