1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

4sevens EDC gear...

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by gstojinovic, Jan 18, 2012.

1. gstojinovic

gstojinovic Loaded Pockets

Have you guys checked out B+ fb page... There are some 4sevens stuff on pics...

Google search turn out nothing about them, but my do they look cool :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

One is Preon P0 EDC keychain AAA light in brushed SS (with polished besel and rear end), 25lm of flood light, 2 modes and magnet on tail...

Two is Titanium tactical pen... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Anyone have some more info??

2. brix

brix Loaded Pockets

They are at the big SHOT show this weekend just like a number of companies. They will probably have specs and an announcement forth coming.

3. experimentjon

experimentjon Loaded Pockets

Nutnfancy's latest video where he's chatting poolside about the show seemed to indicate few new products from 4Sevens. But the Ti Tactical pen sounds like they're expanding their product line.

4. gstojinovic

gstojinovic Loaded Pockets

Looking forward to see what they come up with...

5. Wolvee

Wolvee Loaded Pockets

I can't wait for the next big boob in FL tech. I don't know a lot about FL's but it seems every few years, everything gets better. (Like last year.)

6. tinker gnome
    • In Omnia Paratus

tinker gnome Loaded Pockets

The Preon 0 preorder page can be found here.

7. heathah

heathah Loaded Pockets

The Preon 0 looks like it could be the AAA comparison to the Fenix E01 mentioned specifically over on CPF. I really like the modes too. Two modes is just about right for a light this size. I'm glad to see they put a sub-1 lumen mode on this one. At first I thought it said 24 lumens @ 120 hours, 25 lumens @ 1.5 hours then I noticed the period before 24. :)

Definitely interested in this one!

Heath

8. Rawls

Rawls Loaded Pockets

9. enki_ck

enki_ck Loaded Pockets

+1

I'm dissapointed at the moment. Hope to see something before the end of Shot. The pen is Titaner that choombak reviewed a month ago at highly inflated price, and you get nothing extra for it.
    http://edcforums.com/showthread.php/90206-Titaner-Ti-Pen-mini-review-and-photos

As for the flashlight. :/ they seem to have copied the DQG tiny ver.2 but the DQG seems like a better flashlight to me, better looking, better knurling, ... That 0.25 lumen ultra low would be better if there was at least a 3-4 lumen mid mod. Just poor mod spacing. If this is the E01 killer I've been waiting for for a year and a half, since July 2010 to be exact when it was first anounced, I'm sorry but, that's not what people wanted. And I'm still waiting on that AA Preon they presented in last years SHOT SHOW. :(

10. JAfromMn

JAfromMn Banned

Sorry G. I'm no help

I just know I like there new Pen ;D

11. derfyled

derfyled Loaded Pockets

Also, the DQG was available in neutral. One good improvement on the preon is the lanyard hole, the DQG is only a metal wire shaped in ''U'' while the preon is directly machined in the body. It might then be a better choice for keychain carry.

12. enki_ck

enki_ck Loaded Pockets

LoL ;D

I just read the blog, I responded earlier just to the ripoff and boring part of the comment, as I was on my cell phone. We seem to be on the same page on this Rawls, same ideas, ... :)

13. Jbum

Jbum Loaded Pockets

I will never buy from 4Sevens again. Worse customer service ever. Buyers be cautious.

14. Viper715

Viper715 Loaded Pockets

My experience with 4Sevens is the opposite. Some of the best people to deal with and have fixed or replaced every problem I've ever had. The QC could use some work but they've always treated me well. I hope to see a neutral P0 in the future and in Aluminum.

15. Jbum

Jbum Loaded Pockets

Took 4 months to get a Mini123 fixed. Horrid communication and they fixed it only after I started complaining on the forums.

16. Wolvee

Wolvee Loaded Pockets

That's odd because I've had great interactions with their CS.

17. jsmitty1967
    • In Omnia Paratus

jsmitty1967 Go Big Blue

I have the P0 preordered. I am personally pretty excited about a miniscule AAA with a moonlight and a reasonable 25 lumen modes. 2.2 inches by .5 inches with an integral magnet is tiny even by AAA standards. My only concern will be the tint as I have been a little disappointed with 47's tints recently (with the exception of my high CRIs) but I can't recall experiencing an XP-E with a bad tint. Should be another little jewel!

18. was_jlh

was_jlh Loaded Pockets

ditto. i'll spend money with them every chance i get. always worked with Trevor. never disappointed. had to have a 123-based light repaired once. turnaround time was not overnight, but definitely acceptable. emails were always answered quickly.

19. Jbum

Jbum Loaded Pockets

I had a 123 repaired as well they had the light for 4 months that is totally unacceptable!

20. Bullzaye

Bullzaye Loaded Pockets

Me too! :laugh:

I always received good customer service and communication from 4 Sevens. I guess anyone can drop the ball once. I also understand that, if you're the guy they dropped the ball on, it can be difficult to forgive, or to give them another chance.

Tim