1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

4-up screwdriver + bottle opener?

Discussion in 'Keychain Tools' started by itsrob, Aug 6, 2008.

1. itsrob

itsrob Empty Pockets

Does this tool exist? I really would like to see something like a craftsman 4-up or the quattro from the swiss tool but with a bottle opener hole cut in the middle. Something like this:

[​IMG]

Extra points for being beefier than the craftsman or quattro, but honestly I just can't find one of these online anywhere. :shrug:

I wouldn't mind looking into getting a short run of something like this made if I thought I could sell a few to help make up the cost. What might you be willing to pay for a tool like this, say in 316 stainless? $2? $5? $10?

2. shadeone

shadeone Loaded Pockets

id pay good money as long as the Philips openers worked good!

ive seen a few of the 4-way ones with the bottle opener i the middle (no Philips) and they were wuite large to accommodate the opener so as small as you can make it, the better....

shade

3. RyanMalpiede

RyanMalpiede Loaded Pockets

yes they do ... I have two of them. they are a vintage item that can be found on ebay for $7-$15 bucks a piece.

Well almost ...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. RyanMalpiede

Just got this off ebay ...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. wenestvedt

wenestvedt Loaded Pockets

Ryan, I *like* that! Can you provide some details so the rest of us can hound that seller? :7)

6. RyanMalpiede

Bad news ... it's a 1980's toy that I'm pretty sure is discontinued. Good news, I found another one on Ebay, PM me for link.

It's called "Avon Handsome Helper Key Chain" - yeah i know, AVON, go figure.

7. spiritof76

spiritof76 Loaded Pockets

The Gerber Artifact has three screwdrivers and a bottle opener (plus the pry bar and blade) and is cast from stainless steel. The Phillips tip works quite well on various sizes of screws. It's beefy enough that some people complain it's too heavy.