Separate names with a comma.
Are you a current member with account or password issues?
Please visit following page for more information
Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by mooshi, Sep 20, 2012.
This takes them all
5 min smog test, how slick is that.
My pre wedding watch died, maybe a Seiko 5 ?
Found some tennis elbow exercises for my tendonitis, realy helps.
First day of school
All the teachers I have are cool, and not very up tight
Allota the girls I know like me and have a great personality that I might want to ask to homecoming have gotten really pretty over summer!!!
Got flirted with by some girl, that ive never met 3.5, Got ALOT of hugs "made my day"
Flight to Anchorage was awesome. Took a a photo or two...
Have a Lapador (Black Lab) on my lap. She's happy. My wife is on the couch with us. She's happy too.
This post made me smile...that's so adorable...hope you have an awesome year!!
Work will be action oriented tonight, but quiet because I don't have an audience to answer to.
I anticipate working more on my knife refurbishing project.
More goodies out and soon some goodies in!
Have a Great Day!!
5 days off
cus thats all i got for now
Got a new set of tires put on the M3... Downloaded a great new Global DJ Podcast (absolutely amazing set from Toronto)... And got home early to spend the evening with the wife and dogs.
Currently cooking steak and getting ready to watch shark week.
1. I've finally finished enough work on my new house that I feel like I can relax this weekend.
2. Explored my new neighborhood after work. This view is a half hour walk from my front door...
3. Vogelsong is off the DL and pitching against Baltimore tonight.
1. I have been a member of EDCF for one year now !
2. Received my 3000th "Like" today...
3. Going to visit a good buddy today I haven't seen in a long time....busy, busy, busy.
Have a great weekend !
Can I do a weekend good vibe? haha
1. Summer class ended Thursday, no more waking up at 6 to get to class
2. I don't know if any of your are familiar with my Transformers addiction, but I nailed a Masterpiece Soundwave figure. One of the most hyped about figure these days.
3. I just received my Sanrenmu 763 from Mr. Russ Prechtl on here. So far, very addicting hah
4. Went to my mom's company BBQ/picnic and won $50 in Target gift cards.
5. I had some real lucky shots in bowling. Knocked a split down, and I don't even know how haha
Hope everyone else is having a great weekend!
Just saw Planes with my wife and daughter.
Everyone had fun
Chillin at home and petting the dog now.
Saved $100+ by not being able to go to the county fair this year...
That money has already allowed a couple nice nightly out on the town that we wouldn't have gotten otherwise... turns out to be a lot more fun times this way!
Got some free firewood from a friend this week, had to go help cut it but free is free!
And regaurdless of getting the wood, he needed help anyway, which I was happy to give!
Guy I do yard maintenance at with at our church every Sat. was out of the area working on something else today, so I didn't have to try to go mow/weed/fertilize while not being able to walk... (see wood cutting above!)
Got to lay around and rest all day, so hopefully I won't be so sore tomorrow!
It rained some this afternoon... should help kill off the new fires, I hope.
Got $0.20 off per gallon on a full tank of gas for the truck(which brought it Down to $3.72 a gal. for low grade)
Daughter 6yr first time fishing caught 4 fish. Three sunny one striped bass
I enjoyed my weekend w a 3hr train ride in Cooperstown NY
Son 5yr lost his first tooth! (swallowed it while eating crackers)
ALL IN SAME WEEKEND. PHEW
Awesome party today for a friends 11 year old.
No one was hurt at work on Friday!
I do believe I made two more EDC'rs
Have a Great Day!!
1. I changed seats so a young couple could sit together on the plane this morning
2. A little toddler on the plane with her mum made me smile all flight. Just too cute.
3. Me, my wife and kids are all happily watching a disney movie - and its a feel good dance bouncy thing. Not my kind of music but Im tapping my feet and enjoying the evening.
1. finally bought a brkt little creek
2. had an amazing espresso after lunch
3. decided not to learn for school in my final vacation week
Got off work a little early to go to my daughter's birthday party
She told family and friends she did not want presents, she would like for everyone to bring a donation of pet food for the local animal shelter.
I loaded over 200 lbs. of food in my truck last night.
Had about a months worth of problems in one shift at work today but got through it somehow.
It it's just an awesome day weather wise here. I'm going to take a short nap and spend the rest of the day outside.
I heard the excited yell "mommy, daddy's home!"before I even got out of the car
Remember, big brother is watching