Separate names with a comma.
Are you a current member with account or password issues?
Please visit following page for more information
Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by mooshi, Sep 20, 2012.
No choice like no choice, eh?
My vans been in the shop for the last 3 weeks while they work on the head. Forgive the shouting but.
1. MY VANS BACK!
2. I'M LOOKING AT IT OUTSIDE MY HOUSE!
3. I GET TO DRIVE IT TO WORK TONIGHT!
Ahem. Sorry for that.
Well at least you didn't ....
as well! .... LOL
It is absolutely, positively, POURING rain... First rain all year that is this hard for this long... First rain all year that I can lay in the house and actually hear thats lasted longer than 3 min.(going on like 15 min now)
Alright!!!! Great news, my friend.
Absolutely!! Let it be wet!!
Well I'm in the field this week and summer has hit the Llano Estacado, and that means dry 100°+ days. So I'm thankful for:
A cooler full of ice cold water.
Another project coming to completion, keeping my small business thriving.
A wife and kids at home excited that I'll be there before the wake for a new day.
I'm pretty simple.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta
1. Had students in both yoga classes I taught yesterday for the first time
2. and will get PAID for doing something I love!
3. Someone already signed up for Sunday's class, which is donation based and goes to charity.
4. Was asked to sub again for some other classes (I know, more than 3, but just imagine how much nicer a place the world would be if everyone practiced yoga--no judgement, acceptance, peace--I could go for such a place).
- Came home from work to find that my wife and daughters had cleaned out & organized the garage.
- Hung a medicine cabinet imm oldest daughter's bathroom while she is away at camp
- Got some pictures hung in the other girls' rooms
- Set up 3 meetings for potential deals for work next week
- I woke up in my house with a family that loves one another, I drove to my job in my car, I had 3 meals today, and I am free.
I gotta say it was a good day....
Did yoga this morning. Felt good to loosen up.
Took Thing 1 and Thing 2 to the fair in town. By myself!
Going to practice TKD tonight. First step to getting back in shape for Black belt in 2015!
This is reason 1 it just makes me happy.
I am also blessed with family that cares.
I had a good day at work, took a bunch of Junk off the street and found a new puppy in the process. Named him Justice.
Have a great day!!!
Great day so far, I got 3 more to add;
RAIN still here, off and on all day.
2 Verry Cool guys here are sending my free knives!
I think I figured out why I'm sick(like a flu kinda) suddenly out of the blue, with no warning today... every time I eat left over pizza from Monday, I feel awful 15 min later; Mild food poisoning I think, or just not agreeing with me. (Knowing WTH is wrong is half the battle won!)
Awesome so far!
I have found my favorite place to hang away from home. HERE!
The Mechanic only charged me 10.38 today for something I was sure was going to cost hundreds.
The new Puppy"Justice", and my son are like peas and carrots. wondered where he was this morning and looked into my sons bedroom and saw 1 little ear sticking out of the blankets. to think some Moron had this dog for Pit bull fight training makes me borderline Violent.
Have an OUTSTANDING Day!!!
I made someone laugh so hard they spit their drink everywhere
work day is half over
the opressive heat and humidity has finally broken
Been a while since I posted here.
1) Truck parts should be in today, so I should be up and running by tomorrow!
2) New tires are being installed this coming Monday!
3) I start my new job next Wednesday!
Sent by tin can telephone
Empty the freezer and stand there with a hair dryer for 10 minutes, then 10 again.
Put everything back into the freezer, no the fans are not turning.
pour a glass of wine, repairman will be here tomorrow.
Hmm, my last one disappeared.
Have a nice lunch in the work fridge
Got to work early
Not sitting on a toilet bomb
Oldest daughter's birthday today.
My parents and my father-in-law are coming in for the weekend to celebrate
2 small new sales and finally got payment on an invoice that was outstanding for 120 days
The sun came up this morning (whether I can see it or not, I know it did) and I was able to get up and go to work. I'll always be thankful for those things too.
Happy Birthday to her! I'm glad business is looking up for you brother; and you're sure right about that, the sun came up and you can work so you have a leg up in a lot of ways.
I hope this trend continues and Hope you Have a Great Day!!
I hope that your daughter and family have a great Birthday celebration and enjoy the family time together!