1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

3 day molle bag for under $100?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by knifeguy, Jan 2, 2012.

1. knifeguy

knifeguy Loaded Pockets

So a few years ago I bought a cheap molle back pack designed for a 3 day trip. Right now its holding my BOB gear and am going to use it for camping. Last night when I picked it up, I heard what sounded like a stitch popping. Everything looks okay, but its not very reassuring. So I want to get a quality pack big enough to hold my BOB stuff and have molle all over so I can attach more. And most importantly, I want it to last a long time. I looked at the Maxped vulture II but its just a little more than I want to pay. I figured if anyone could help me find this it would be everyone over here on EDCF. Thanks guys.

2. HybridMomentsPass

3. jwhite75

jwhite75 Loaded Pockets

I personally have one of these and i think they are a steal. Especially if you are just going to use it for a GHB/BOB to ride at home or in your car. I have it very loaded down and it seems very sturdy. LOTS of MOLLE to add pouches and such.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/diplomat-3-day-backpack1.html

I handled one of these personally at the USCav Factory stroe and they also seem very well made. I would heavily consider one of these if I were to buy fresh.

http://www.uscav.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=8654&tabid=548

4. LivingUpNorth

LivingUpNorth Loaded Pockets

I have one of these in Multicam that I bought used, here on the forum:
    http://www.amazon.com/3-Days-Assault-Back-Pack-Multicam/dp/B0030C4W2M/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1325555253&sr=1-1

(The solid color bags are well under $100). Honestly, I've never hiked with it, but I've taken it camping and it holds a lot and has good organization. Construction seems pretty solid, too. It's a lot of pack for the money.

The S.O.C. bag that jwhite75 mentioned was on the top of my list, but I'm a sucker for Multicam and picked up the Condor pack for way less than retail, so I couldn't pass it up.

5. Bagnerd

Bagnerd Loaded Pockets

I got the 3 Day pack from LA Policegear.
    They were on sale for maybe 30-40 dollars.
    It's a very solid bag but I'm not using it daily so I don't know how it will hold up

6. Gnarly
    • In Omnia Paratus

Gnarly Loaded Pockets

7. lalew

lalew Loaded Pockets