1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

---

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by Pord, May 9, 2014.

1. Water-Rat

Water-Rat Loaded Pockets

severdhed, have you seen MeZillch's tutorials on YouTube? His method of making his parafobs and bracelets is quick to make and quicker to deploy. I have a parafob on my keys and used it the other day to tie some Holly branches up out of my way while doing landscaping stuff. Deployed in a couple seconds, took about 2 minutes to get it wrapped up again and back on my keys.

They're not as pretty, but they're a lot quicker to make than other quick deploy methods. I don't think they'd work that great for use as a belt, but they make great key chain fobs, zipper pulls, etc. in smaller amounts. I use that method to store extra paracord too. The largest I've ever made though, only had about 12 feet of cord. You could probably do a longer one to hang downward without too much trouble, though as always the bigger they are, the longer it takes to make them.

mzil likes this.
  2. mzil

mzil Loaded Pockets

Inner Prop likes this.
  3. severdhed

severdhed Loaded Pockets

that is awesome. looks like i need to make one of those. great video too.

mzil likes this.
  4. resq1192

resq1192 Loaded Pockets

I made a belt out of paracord and a fastex buckle. As for around my neck, I made a universal ID lanyard w/fastex buckle for quick switchout of IDs and a breakaway for grabby people. I have also braided the foliage loops on a boonie hat that I wear kayaking/canoeing w/cord. You can also make a watch band out of paracord pretty easily.

5. thatotherguy

thatotherguy EDC Junkie!!!!!

I have paracord bootlaces and have also done a simple braid with about 15 feet of cord on the foliage loops of the boonie hat I wore in New Mexico.

6. pathwinder14

pathwinder14 Loaded Pockets

You could always wear is around a hat as an additional hat band. Tie it into a chain sinnet and you should be able to get 10-15 feet no problem.

7. Bolanca

Bolanca Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]
    I carry my paracord as a wallet "chain" I keep conected my wallet and my mini edc set.

Tony Sal likes this.
  8. Tony Sal

Tony Sal EDC Junkie!!!

Maybe as a knife lanyard?