1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Whats your favorite keychain Item?

Discussion in 'Keychain Tools' started by Warfusion, Oct 29, 2012.

brwe1 Empty Pockets

Also, better scissors!

Cornholio2188 Loaded Pockets

What company is this? NIce lil light!
    • Administrator
    • +4 Supporter

cowsmilk Bovinistrator

It's a Muyshondt titanium Aeon

If you want to do more to make the EDCF Giveaway a success, but don't have something to donate, send me a PM and I'll show you how.
    Cornholio2188 likes this.

dcmassena Loaded Pockets

My favorite keychain item is my p-38. I've had this on my dog tags (pictured next to the p-38) or keychain since my first day of basic in 1994. I've used it to pry, open boxes, as a screwdriver and of course to open cans. Other items come and go, but that is always with my keys. Not fancy by any means, but if I lost this thing I'd be really upset.
    [IMG]
    p-38 by FunkyColdMassena, on Flickr

Invictus Loaded Pockets

I'd go for my Gerber Shard. I get a lot of use out of it, and the finish holds up remarkably well. Second would be my Streamlight Nanolight. Though I have that one wrapped up in black tape because the finish doesn't hold up very well.