1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

What PDA do you use?

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by TKC, Apr 22, 2006.

TKC Loaded Pockets

I have been a Palm user for many, many years. I currently use (and LOVE) a Palm TX!! O0 :smitten:

parnass Loaded Pockets

I don't use a PDA. What works best for me is a simple 3"x5" spiral bound pad of paper.

Before I retired, I used a pocket appointment calendar a little smaller to keep track of meetings, due dates, etc.

andy Loaded Pockets

I have a Toshiba e805 that I upgraded to wm2003se. I will never go back to a non-vga pda after owning this thing.
    I use it mainly for web surfing(in landscape mode) when I am not at home. If it doesn't die in the not too distant future, my next purchade is an UMPC.
    • Administrator

pipedreams Uber Prepared

Attached Files:

Nightwatch Empty Pockets

I use both options. I have a HP iPAQ RX 3115 thtqat I use mostly for a mobile entertainment device (movies, games, etc...) and as a portable image viewer. I also carry a small notebook and a plethora of pens for low tech organizing.
    • Administrator

scríbhneoir Uber Prepared

I'm a pen & paper person, too, sticking contacts in a little leather address/phone book and jotting down everything else on note pads or in my notebook, and important "to do's" in a small dayrunner. I can use my iPod to load things, too, but it's quicker for me to use pen/paper than to put it in, sync it, etc.

yellow1 Empty Pockets

started off with a philips Nino
    went to palmpilot for a bit,
    back to Toshiba e310
    now on a HP ipaq 3715

Codeman Loaded Pockets

I've used Palm brands since US Robotics/3Com first came out with them. I'm using a Tungsten T3 these days. I dread the day I have to upgrade, primarily because Palm isn't what they used to be. I like lean, clean, and fast. Seems like all PDA's and cell phones are going the bloated way of bells and whistles these days. Course, what I consider bells and whistles are becoming necessities for many these days. My problem is that I really like the Palm OS - just not any of the current devices that support it.

bmisf Loaded Pockets

Treo 650. I prefer the OS over anything Windows.

geoffchan Loaded Pockets

I use a Palm Lifedrive, It's the biggest Crock of Sh... i've ever used :tickedoff:. I've gone back to a Tungsten T2, and i'm happy now wiith it :)

Glock19 Loaded Pockets

Dell X50v. I used to use Palm but the windoze PDAs are just so much more useful to me.

katsujinken Loaded Pockets

Treo 650 for me as well. I use it for just about everything, from net surfing while on the go, to taking impromptu pics, to managing email.

TKC Loaded Pockets

I have been extremely happy with my TX. I have been with Palm since the Palm V, then went to a Vx, 515, T1, TE2, and now the TX.

enine Loaded Pockets

My current PDA is a 12" 3lb laptop. I found all the PDA's to be lacking so I had to move up. it fits in an 8.5x11x1" l;eather slipcase which looks like a normal day planner from the outside.

xDANx Banned

I have a ViewSonic 3.5" screen and I hate it. Never buy one of these, I have an unlimited amount of problems with it.

houdini28 Loaded Pockets

Sony Clie NX80. It's the multitool of the PDA world, which naturally means I'm never with out it.

HarryN Loaded Pockets

Is anyone using a Nokia Tablet yet ?

LowWorm Guest

I'm stuck in 2003, with a Tungsten T2... :(

Good PDA for its time, just need to get around to upgrading.

ohmygoat Empty Pockets

An "old" Palm Zire 71. Does what I need it to do.

Redhed Loaded Pockets

I use an SMT5600 smartphone. Awesome, but I am thinking of upgrading to one of the new WM 5.0 devices soon.