1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

What KNIVES do you have on the way/ or ordered? Part 2

Discussion in 'Knives' started by Dr Jekell, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

thePlumbah Meowderator

Same here...what I really want is more expensive, but a $30 Hinderer design I can use as a beater at work:) I gotta have a little fun, right? I mean, its just $30.
    JGP likes this.

thePlumbah Meowderator

If you say so Brutha! *ordered!
    Vesp likes this.

Ogre Banned

yeah i hear ya. truth of the matter is, my wife is going to blow a gasket if i buy another knife. or, at least if i use our bank account for it. if i want ANYTHING for at least the next few months, ill need to sell something and make it all invisible to her. she put up with my last 6 months of constant purchases quite well, so i aint complainin'
    SAKplumber likes this.

thePlumbah Meowderator

Heard. Gotta keep the little lady happy. My wife thinks the same way. :rolleyes_revamped:
    Vesp likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

amacman Loaded Pockets

Just ordered a Spyderco Jens Anso Zulu. Cashed in my eBay bucks, and got it in my hands for $82!!!
    MWDP and Vesp like this.

Thepossum Loaded Pockets

After telling myself I wasn't going to buy any more this month, I just ordered an alox cadet.

Sent from a potato.
    Matt130, JGP and Vesp like this.

jnsn Loaded Pockets

0560 should ship today, if im not 100,000% in love with it i may try and sell enough to get a large sebenza or strider smf. i need to let my chickens hatch first, though.
    • In Omnia Paratus

jeepsrjason Loaded Pockets

Just pulled the trigger on a Spyderco Brad Southard Flipper! VERY excited!!!
    Vesp and kertap75 like this.

stevecny Loaded Pockets

Elder Futhark Loaded Pockets

Kershaw Skyline with red G10 on the way! I shoulda ordered the blue one too!
    [IMG]
    Last edited by Elder Futhark, Jan 11, 2013
    Vesp likes this.

PreparedCountryBoy Loaded Pockets

Vesp likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

marcalbar Loaded Pockets

Emerson Mini Roadhouse

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Kraycat Loaded Pockets

Most definitely....:eek:

Sent from the Jungle.

MJGEGB Loaded Pockets

Finally my first BHK is on it's way so excited I ordered on 11/21/12 the wait has been killing me.
    Vesp likes this.

KAUFFMANN Loaded Pockets

manix xl
    [IMG]
    Vesp, Mr_Moe and SAKplumber like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

MangeD700 EDC Junkie!!!!!

VIC SAK CADET ALOX silver
    Vesp likes this.

Koala3 Loaded Pockets

[IMG]
    Came in yesterday, crappy pic but best I could think of for showing the two handle colors and the blade.
    Vesp likes this.

Thepossum Loaded Pockets

Decided to give the cadet I just bought to the mrs as an anaversary gift, because I'm nice like that, but now I'm. It excited about it coming and can't afford to buy myself one :(

Sent from a potato.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Warfusion Loaded Pockets

These Came in today:
    [IMG]
    Tenacious G-10
    Bug
    Honeybee
    Grasshopper

Gave in to the whole spyderco craze :p I think I have one more knife on the way (not spyderco).
    Vesp, SAKplumber and mooshisho like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.