1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

What is the last EDC gadget that you bought? Part 2

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by Dr Jekell, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pics to come, but got a few new things this weekend at the gunshow
    20$ for a LM supertool (used)
    25$ for a new Fenix E11
    and 2/$5 Mosin Nagant pouches

pics later on, just getting back on here, lots to catch up on
    SAKplumber and Vesp like this.

jag-engr Liberal Hall Monitor

Good find!

I didn't know what these were and just looked them up. They look pretty cool!
  2. on the Leatherman, he was asking 30. I said, 'not a bad price, but I dont really NEED another LM, have two or three NIB at home as it is"
    so then he said, "ok fine, 25$?"
    "man I'll think about it, again, I dont need another, dont know what I'll do with this, I might come back later"
    "ok fine, final offer, will you give $20 for it"
    "SOLD" :)

as for the ammo pouches, I didnt know what they were, just they looked cool and were only $3.
    So I was asking about them and getting more interested in them and asked if he'd take 2/$5, he said he would
    One is from 1952, the other 1960
    Like my leatherman, I dont know what I'll use them for, but they were cheap.

Interesting sidenote - I was telling my father about them, he smiled and said he knew what a MN was, then went to the gun safe and produced a 1917 Mosin Nagant.
    Fukurai, SAKplumber and Lynx like this.

mlehto Loaded Pockets

My new winter carry piece...... ;)

[IMG]
    Hendy, Fukurai, Norse Scots and 4 others like this.

willydigger Loaded Pockets

I love that. What is it?

defjus Loaded Pockets

Hey... it's legal here in California with a card (I know that EDCF prohibits posting about anything illegal).

In any case, what's the difference between posting a gear pic with my grinder and stash case than posting a gear pic with a cold, tall beer? As many of our fellow posters are apt to do.(MODS: if my pic is not kosher just let me know and I'll gladly take it down).

Besides, I know how you all appreciate shiny things, (especially) titanium, machined with pride here in the good ol' U.S.A. And Space Case products are definitely high quality pieces of metal.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by defjus, Jan 7, 2013
    able_man, goosefacer and Take2 like this.
    • +2 Supporter

Here Comes The BOOM EDC Junkie!!!!!

Au contraire to popular believes it is still illegal over here (I'm Dutch) but decriminalized. One of the silliest inventions of mankind if you ask me. But I guess I shouldn't complain looking at some other parts of the worlds. I'm glad to see the recent changes in mj laws in your country btw, even I want to move to Colorado now :D

& yeah, the Space-case products are top-notch, although a little overpriced perhaps. I've been waiting for their dedicated sifter box (oppose to their grinder/sifter combo's) that was suppose to come out this summer, but I still haven't seen it available anywhere.
    jnsn and defjus like this.

mlehto Loaded Pockets

Dominion Arms Grizzly with 8.5 inch barrel..... It is essentially a Rem 870 clone, and they get really good reviews here. Being chinese and having such a short barrel it is a no go for you guys however. :p

Unregulated here in Canada surprisingly enough.

At least we get some cool stuff. ;)
    Blair and SAKplumber like this.

thePlumbah Meowderator

You can have a short barrel here but you have to pay our benevolent government for the permit and you have to carry it with the gun at all times,
    trickcunningham likes this.

mlehto Loaded Pockets

Yeah, I realize, but it's Chinese to so that makes it a no go.

Paying for the gun, then a ridiculous tax stamp on top, all for a chinese clone? Like I said........ NO GO. lol

Here I only paid $400 for it new, and I though that was a bit much for a Chinese clone, but it is cool as hell, and they get great reviews so.......
    SAKplumber likes this.
    • +1 Supporter

olletsocmit Banned

Got these 2 things in a trade. From 2 dif trade.

[IMG]

[IMG]

| Sent from my iPhone 4S |
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

I haven't bought it yet.....but I'm staring at either a BO leatherman PST or a Charge AL.....hmmm
    Fukurai, Norse Scots and vegassprky like this.

thePlumbah Meowderator

And then 2 lights & a Strider?! :frantic:

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

And still no grappling hook! :frantic:
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Hahaha! These are all plans. It's a new year. ;)

mlehto Loaded Pockets

I don't know why I want a pico grappling hook so bad but I do.

Lol
    • In Omnia Paratus

tinker gnome Loaded Pockets

In the mail today:

[IMG]

A Spyderco Kiwi Mother of Pearl / Abalone (my fifth!) and a Spyderco Byrd Plain Flatbyrd.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Fukurai EDC Junkie!!!!!

Good thing there is a small UV-light integrated in my phone :D :ninja:
    SAKplumber likes this.

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

Something that my fancy iPhone can't do. :eek:
    Fukurai likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Fukurai EDC Junkie!!!!!

Well for the price of one fancy iPhone you can buy like over 40 myPhones and all of them have an UV-light and dual SIM :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.