1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

What do you Empty your Pockets into at Home?

Discussion in 'Where, When, & How Do We Carry All This Stuff?' started by Clarence Whirley, Mar 2, 2010.

• In Omnia Paratus

MedicInTraining Loaded Pockets

Haha I just posted a dump in my EDC thread. But yes it's a Pill Case- repurposed Fly Fishing Case though so it's waterproof etc.
    SAKplumber likes this.

thePlumbah Meowderator

Cool. I just replied on your EDC thread:) Fly fish much?
    • In Omnia Paratus

MedicInTraining Loaded Pockets

Not at all ;)
    SAKplumber likes this.

thePlumbah Meowderator

Oh I get it. It was a fly fishing case? and now its a pill case?
    N2505 and MedicInTraining like this.
    • +4 Supporter

MedusaOblongata Loaded Pockets

Any ambulance ride you can walk away from is a good one!
    • In Omnia Paratus

Fukurai Loaded Pockets

I dump my EDC in this plastic box next to my laptop on my desk. I store there various other items I might need too. The box on the left contains all my electric related cables and some batteries/chargers. Actually I planned to use my dump box for carrying food, but while I'm here I can dump my stuff there as well :D

[IMG]

thePlumbah Meowderator

Recently cancelled my subscription to the local newspaper, but still buy Sunday's for my wife. This was my edc to drive up to the nearest intersection and buy one from the local homeless shelter guys who are stationed all over the city.

One of these things does not belong, but I had it in my pocket, do you know what it is?

[IMG]

If you said Grappling Hook, you were right! Give yourself a pat on the back:)

[IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Twigs Loaded Pockets

Showed this in my EDC thread. Not finished yet as far as the inside. But its coming along nice :) I have more stuff to put in there so I need to maybe find a good way to keep the gear from rolling around

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • In Omnia Paratus

Lynx Loaded Pockets

Nice box. Where did you get it?

Twigs Loaded Pockets

I got it at a local craft store for really cheap, but the brand is Walnut Hollow which is available online.
    Its just poplar wood. I added the latch, the finish, and new hinges. The box is pretty rough and a fixer upper to say the least.
    I had to add new hinges to re-align the top and bottom as well as because the old hinges were awful. Then I sanded every surface and added stain and finish.
    Fukurai, mole and Lynx like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Lynx Loaded Pockets

Need more info on the leather coated tray please. :)

AB.AlexB Loaded Pockets

Was a tray from Target. They usually sell these around Christmas time as cheap, easy gifts for dudes. I think it was less than $20.
    Fukurai, kertap75 and Lynx like this.

kertap75 EDC Junkie!!!!!

and target always has great after Chrtistmas deals on those things. Just gotta get there early on the 26th
    • In Omnia Paratus

Lynx Loaded Pockets

Too bad that I'm not in the US. :eek:
    Fukurai likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

MR24927 Loaded Pockets

Looks good man
    SurvivePenna likes this.

JRWinkler Loaded Pockets

I have one of those--present from the very kind wife. Lapel pins and collar stays go in the rear covered pouch, watches in the front. Knives and lights in the left rear slots, and keys in the front. Now I'm about to custom-mod a wooden box that sits next to it with a felt lining to take all the other stuff I've picked up from viewing this forum...

What's the pistol?

baja820 Loaded Pockets

This thread inspired me to organize my things.

[IMG]

Crappy cell phone pic.

JRWinkler Loaded Pockets

I think you need more watches.

baja820 Loaded Pockets

[IMG]

Here's my watches. I only wear them if I have to get dressed up or I'm out in the woods.
    Fukurai likes this.