1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

What do I do with this paracord stuff?

Discussion in 'Do-It-Yourself & Gear Modifications' started by cosine, Apr 15, 2006.

Essexman Loaded Pockets

Nice work. You have to give her the knife now you know!
    Francisco Pinto likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Anyone got a good source for zipper pull clip things??
    • In Omnia Paratus

mooshi Loaded Pockets

Not that I have a source, but you mean cord ends? (Like these?) Just to give people a visual and can better source you... :oops:
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Yah! Or maybe the GITD ones that aren't already installed to a piece of cord. :)
    • In Omnia Paratus

mooshi Loaded Pockets

This one, maybe?
    Syclone1436 likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Why couldn't I find that!? Thanks Mooshi.
    SAKplumber and mooshisho like this.

indigo_wolf AKA Breezy

For the regular ones, REI/EMS is a good source. You might be able to cheaper, but you don't get hit with the shipping cost burn. Points for instant gratification.

Lighthound has both of them:

Shaotech is a good source for lanyard accessories too. Very reasonable shipping and fast transit. Good guy to deal with, especially for smaller orders.
    http://www.shaotech.com/lanyard-accessories.html

How many were you looking for?

ATB,
    Sam
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

I don't know....a few? A handful? I bought a whole bunch of clips and for each paracord project they've come in handy. I want the zipper pull ends for a cleaner look on some fobs and such. The links you gave me are perfect! Thank you!

Scott Mason Loaded Pockets

Are these what you are looking for?
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

That is also a good link. Maybe I'll get a beacher bar and some of those! Thanks for the link!
    • In Omnia Paratus

mooshi Loaded Pockets

haha When I told Brother that your Wave broke, he looked at me for a sec, walked to his room, came out with his breacher bar, and was like... "KAMM... She needs a breacher bar LIKE THIS." Then walked back into his room. hahaha :p
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

BAHAHAHA! Well defuse kit told me that's a good one for me. And a bigger one will come in handy more then the smaller one. :D your brother is correct!!!!
    mooshisho likes this.

Cobra 6 Actual Loaded Pockets

LoneStarJosh likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Made another bracelet today!
    [IMG]
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

[IMG]
    It's a caterpillar!

LoneStarJosh Loaded Pockets

Cranked out this puppy last night for a friend. Red & dark grey. It's called a "Dragons Tongue" weave.
    [IMG]

Ogre Banned

maybe a bit overkill for the sak, but im just experimenting right now......

[IMG]

Nothing wrong with some experimentation!
    Francisco Pinto likes this.

indigo_wolf AKA Breezy

True enough.... yesterday I was playing with some titanium pegs to make the constructing parafobs of varying sizes a tad easier. Still needs some finetuning. However the experimentation was successful enough that it yielded a 10' (black) and 20' (coyote) parafob. These are nowsuspended on the over-top straps of the Sabercat. The bodies of the fobs are tucked into the gap of the side compression straps (@ 4:30) so they don't flail when the bag is in motion.

ATB,
    Sam
    Ogre likes this.

You lost me at "parafob". I thought you were talking about paracord keychains, which would make sense, but then you started throwing 10ft & 20ft lengths in there, talking about a Sabercat! I have no clue what you're talking about! haha
    Ogre likes this.