1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

What do I do with this paracord stuff?

Discussion in 'Do-It-Yourself & Gear Modifications' started by cosine, Apr 15, 2006.

EXCALIBUR Loaded Pockets

KAMM likes this.

Stormdrane Loaded Pockets

A video tutorial for the Center Stitched Paracord Bracelet...

SurvivePenna and jacktheclipper like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

EveryDayBeer Loaded Pockets

Got a Hydro Flask for work. Didn't want it to grow legs and go home with anyone else. Decided to ugly it up so I could recognize it. Photo spam incoming! Tall pics cause it's a bottle. :p
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Single strand ringbolt hitch. Haven't the patience to attempt a turk's head that large yet. The cap idea didn't work, I forgot the 'biner doesn't exactly swivel with the cap when taking it off. :confused: Now to go find some Mio stuff for mixin'.

EDIT: Additions and grammar.
    Last edited by EveryDayBeer, Oct 26, 2012

mud80 Loaded Pockets

mud80 Loaded Pockets

mud80 Loaded Pockets

Another neck lanyard for small lights
    [IMG]
    PICT0024 by Mud80, on Flickr
    • +4 Supporter
    • +3 Supporter
    • +2 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

Knightrock Loaded Pockets

Had a shoelace break so l decided to replace it with paracord. I gutted the paracord and had to use some tweezers to weave it thru the eyelets. But the color matches well and was a cheap fix.

[IMG]
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Those are looking nice! Made a couple myself last night!
    [IMG]

Now that I know the general design I think I'm going to try and make my own design! :)

jim from california Loaded Pockets

niice

Nice work, all, keep 'em coming! :cool:

I added my medic alert tag to a center stitched paracord bracelet, although I need to reattach it with some elastic cord, so that it can be more easily flipped/angled up to read the inscribed back of the tag... ;)

[IMG]
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Made a fun bracelet!
    [IMG]

Municipal_Jedi Loaded Pockets

What knot did you use for the "beads"?

mud80 Loaded Pockets

That's the Celtic Button Knot. I believe I found that one on instructables.com, also can be found in Ashley's book of knots

Stairstep stitched paracord bracelet. The 'stairstep applique' pattern can be found in Bruce Grant's book, 'Encyclopedia of Rawhide and Leather Braiding'. I used 1.4mm cord for the stitching on an already tied cobra stitch/Solomon bar/Portuguese sinnet type paracord bracelet...

[IMG]
    • +4 Supporter
    • +3 Supporter
    • +2 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

Knightrock Loaded Pockets

That is cool looking!

Essexman Loaded Pockets

Monkey fist (19mm steel ball bearing) and a skull key fob.
    [IMG]

Eastwood Loaded Pockets

Where did you get that skull bead at? I've been looking for some and that ones bad @$$!
    • +4 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber Meowderator

KAMM likes this.

Essexman Loaded Pockets

Supplycaptain.com have a few types, that's where I got the above skull from

Eastwood Loaded Pockets

My daughter had a few beads tucked away. I got bored and made a new lanyard for my one ton today. Looks pretty cool IMO.

[IMG]