1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

What do I do with this paracord stuff?

Discussion in 'Do-It-Yourself & Gear Modifications' started by cosine, Apr 15, 2006.

EXCALIBUR Loaded Pockets

KAMM likes this.
    • +1 Supporter

Stormdrane Loaded Pockets

A video tutorial for the Center Stitched Paracord Bracelet...

SurvivePenna and jacktheclipper like this.
    • +1 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

EveryDayBeer Loaded Pockets

Got a Hydro Flask for work. Didn't want it to grow legs and go home with anyone else. Decided to ugly it up so I could recognize it. Photo spam incoming! Tall pics cause it's a bottle. :p
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Single strand ringbolt hitch. Haven't the patience to attempt a turk's head that large yet. The cap idea didn't work, I forgot the 'biner doesn't exactly swivel with the cap when taking it off. :confused: Now to go find some Mio stuff for mixin'.

EDIT: Additions and grammar.
    Last edited by EveryDayBeer, Oct 26, 2012

mud80 Loaded Pockets

mud80 Loaded Pockets

mud80 Loaded Pockets

Another neck lanyard for small lights
    [IMG]
    PICT0024 by Mud80, on Flickr
    • In Omnia Paratus

Knightrock Loaded Pockets

Had a shoelace break so l decided to replace it with paracord. I gutted the paracord and had to use some tweezers to weave it thru the eyelets. But the color matches well and was a cheap fix.

[IMG]
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Those are looking nice! Made a couple myself last night!
    [IMG]

Now that I know the general design I think I'm going to try and make my own design! :)

jim from california Loaded Pockets

niice
    • +1 Supporter

Nice work, all, keep 'em coming! :cool:

I added my medic alert tag to a center stitched paracord bracelet, although I need to reattach it with some elastic cord, so that it can be more easily flipped/angled up to read the inscribed back of the tag... ;)

[IMG]
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Made a fun bracelet!
    [IMG]

Municipal_Jedi Loaded Pockets

What knot did you use for the "beads"?

mud80 Loaded Pockets

That's the Celtic Button Knot. I believe I found that one on instructables.com, also can be found in Ashley's book of knots
    • +1 Supporter

Stairstep stitched paracord bracelet. The 'stairstep applique' pattern can be found in Bruce Grant's book, 'Encyclopedia of Rawhide and Leather Braiding'. I used 1.4mm cord for the stitching on an already tied cobra stitch/Solomon bar/Portuguese sinnet type paracord bracelet...

[IMG]
    • In Omnia Paratus

Knightrock Loaded Pockets

That is cool looking!

Essexman Loaded Pockets

Monkey fist (19mm steel ball bearing) and a skull key fob.
    [IMG]

Eastwood Loaded Pockets

Where did you get that skull bead at? I've been looking for some and that ones bad @$$!

thePlumbah Meowderator

KAMM likes this.

Essexman Loaded Pockets

Supplycaptain.com have a few types, that's where I got the above skull from

Eastwood Loaded Pockets

My daughter had a few beads tucked away. I got bored and made a new lanyard for my one ton today. Looks pretty cool IMO.

[IMG]