1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

What cell phone are you using now?

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by Myth90045, Aug 28, 2012.

Six String Loaded Pockets

iPhone 5. Apple fixed almost every complaint I had on the prior iterations. Awesome device.

jallison12 Loaded Pockets

Google Nexus S 4g - love it
    • In Omnia Paratus

TARFU EDC!!!!! Junkie

Motorola Droid RAZR M - best value out there right now in a 4G Android smartphone.

UrbanWarrior Loaded Pockets

Samsung Galaxy S3. I just got it before Thanksgiving of this year. My wife has the same phone and same color white and we are loving our phones.

PreparedCountryBoy Loaded Pockets

I got a Galaxy S3 as well, and it's the best phone I've ever had. I mean you can't really argue about the UI because you can turn the phone into anything you want really easily.

My Current Phone - Samsung SCH-I535(The Verizon One) I'm running they new Jelly Bean update for now, but when I get my computer set up in the new year I'll be rooting and choosing a custom rom. It's got an otter box commuter on it.

And I all ways like to see home screens.

[IMG]
    • In Omnia Paratus

EDCRVa Loaded Pockets

Iphone 4s. Love it!
    wretched_youth likes this.

wretched_youth Loaded Pockets

+1 on iPhone 4S - the camera alone makes it worth carrying

Failure is not falling, it's refusing to get up

nine204 Loaded Pockets

Iphone 4 in UAG case.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Vinster and PreparedCountryBoy like this.

sandman-23 Loaded Pockets

Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus

jag-engr Liberal Hall Monitor

I use an iPhone 4G supplied by my company. I had a 3G, but I requested the 4G upgrade for the camera capabilities. I used to carry a company camera when I went in the field. Now I don't have to do so - the iPhone 4G camera is better than the old digital camera that I was using.

FWIW, I carry it in a MagPul field case and currently put that in a Nite-Ize belt case. I am looking for a decent replacement for the Nite-Ize case, though. Just because I use the iPhone as a camera doesn't mean I want the belt case to look like camera case!

JPHing Loaded Pockets

Samsung Galaxy S5300. Temporary phone to replace stolen one until my contract ends.
    • +1 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

Hartigan EDC Junkie!!!

iphone 4s. Next year in springtime I hope to get an iphone5. It's on "the list" ;)

PreparedCountryBoy Loaded Pockets

That's cool, do you happen to know if they make cases for Samsung devices? 'Cause I like that a lot.

Ogre Banned

• In Omnia Paratus

Warfusion Loaded Pockets

Those are bad :censored: too bad I don't upgrade till next summer.

Sent from my Android toothbrush!

Hollowpoints Loaded Pockets

I use a Blackberry Bold 9780.
    Need a new phone, but all newer phones are now mostly touch screen and i hate touch screens, i find it easier to text with a Blackberry keyboard.
    • In Omnia Paratus

CatherineM Loaded Pockets

LG just came out with a blackberry clone, GW300. Saw one at the mall and it looked great. The Nokia C4 is also a clone. One of my sons has one. Only problem with it is it still uses the little tip Nokia charger which is hard to find if you lose the one it comes with. If you get one, order an extra charger online just in case.

Sent by Owl Post
    • In Omnia Paratus

theMingo Loaded Pockets

I've got a Galaxy S3 for edc and a Samsung Infuse for backup.

PackinPockets Empty Pockets

+1 on the iPhone 4S. The best camera is the one on you...;)