1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

What Are Trophy Points and How Do I Earn Them?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, and Suggestions' started by TheBoyScout22, Jan 14, 2013.

• In Omnia Paratus

TheBoyScout22 Loaded Pockets

I saw that I earned the "loaded pockets" title but I don't know how I earned it. I then saw I had 15 trophy points and I thought those might be how I earned it but I don't know if that is true. So I would like to know what Trophy Points and how do I earn them?
    Thanks,
    Logan(TBS22)
    • In Omnia Paratus

tinker gnome Loaded Pockets

Hi Logan,

let me quote our valued member kd7dvd from this thread (post #7), since he sums it up nicely:

There is a "trophy" called "Uber Prepared" and a "label" called "Uber Prepared". They are two separate things.

As you make posts you get points. At 15 posts you have 15 points. This gets you the "loaded pockets" trophy AND the "loaded pockets" label. This also adds to later confusion.

At 100 posts, you get 30 more points. This gets you the "Uber Prepared" trophy, but no new label.
    At 250 posts, you get 30 more points. This gets you another trophy, but no new label
    At 500 posts, you get 30 more points. This gets you another trophy. At this time you have 105 points. At 100 points you get the Uber Prepared LABEL, so you'll see that on your 500th post.
    At 1000 posts, you get 30 more points and another trophy. That will be the last trophy you ever see.

I am not saying the forum SHOULD work this way, but that this is the current flow of things as determined by software psychoanalysis.

Hth :)
    • In Omnia Paratus

TheBoyScout22 Loaded Pockets

• In Omnia Paratus

tinker gnome Loaded Pockets

You're welcome! ;)

Fate0n3 Loaded Pockets

Man this was just the info I was looking for Just hit my Uber Prepared Trophy and was sitting here going why didn't my label change?? :cry: now I know lol
    • +2 Supporter

Here Comes The BOOM EDC Junkie!!!!!

Hey, I got more posts than you, where's my trophy [IMG]

:p

So is there something we can do with these points later on too? Exchange them for forum-store credit perhaps :D
    Cornholio2188 and Erasergirl like this.

Erasergirl Loaded Pockets

when are they extra points supposed to come?

defuse kit Loaded Pockets

Who knows? I keep looking for the perfect bag, the next light, and a knife or two to keep my wallet occupied. 1400+ something posts later, I'm still looking. I wish I could put points or post count towards a Timbuk2 bag :/
    Erasergirl likes this.

Erasergirl Loaded Pockets

humans are easily addicted to gamification.....:rolleyes:
    ran23 likes this.

FireHooligan352 Loaded Pockets

Thank you! I'm new to the forum. I searched and found this. Cheers!
    littlequick likes this.