1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Watcha Wearing?

Discussion in 'Watches' started by Peter Atwood, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

sporttracguy Loaded Pockets

[IMG]
    first gen Suunto X6....

Six String Loaded Pockets

That's the equivalent of a 10 Top for sure. Very nice!

boof Loaded Pockets

I do have two 10 tops as well. a 91 and an 89 both yellow.
    [IMG][IMG]
    deeker and Six String like this.

Nice, I've wanted one for years but I play acoustic and can't justify the expense. Beautiful guitars and they play and sound amazing.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Bravo_Kilo Loaded Pockets

Flipping gorgeous! I really miss my PRSi. I used to have that same CS 60's Strat too, but with a plain pickgaurd. I'm down to three electrics nowadays - a killer Les Paul Standard that I got in trade from a fairly well known Gibson endorsee, a Duesenberg Starlayer TV and a Gretch Black Peguin. These three guitars will be buried with me.

karlito Loaded Pockets

The wood grain on those is absolutely gorgeous
    • In Omnia Paratus

amacman Loaded Pockets

Whose the maker of the ammo strap. Looks like maybe its a Dangerous 9?

siddartha999 Empty Pockets

Luminox 7800 series [disco'd ?]; all titanium with original titanium band - swapped out for bright orange! NATO strap sometimes... never leaves my wrist for last 9 years or so & only watch i've EVER recommended to people and by Far the best for the money

Swiss Legend Commander with the RED! face that i wear when mom visits since it was a gift... it's really a nice watch but at 45mm before the crown and 4+ ounces

Movado model 885K [i think] that came from dad's family & needs a trip to watch doctor

TIL: too many OTHER things out there but GREAT selections on this thread

boof Loaded Pockets

boof Loaded Pockets

the pickguard was the original 1 ply white had a new one made for it. actually most if not all of hte HW on that one has been swaped out. even the frets, the 91 PRS I feel the same way about. had it so long it aint going nowhere

correction. I just thought about it. every bit of hardware on the sherwood green has been swaped out except the spring claw
    • In Omnia Paratus

amacman Loaded Pockets

My new Citizen Promaster Auto

[IMG]
    KAMM, gstojinovic and nuphoria like this.

LemonSlush Loaded Pockets

I really like the looks of that yellow face. I am unfamiliar with the watch. Does it illuminate with a button push or is the photo luminescent?

• In Omnia Paratus

amacman Loaded Pockets

That just the luminescent markers. I charged it with a 1000lumen flashlight right before taking the shot.
    • In Omnia Paratus

MR24927 Loaded Pockets

six you just :censored: out money dont you
    Six String and kd7dvd like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

where'd you get it?
    • In Omnia Paratus

amacman Loaded Pockets

Private seller. But here's the exact model number
    NY0045-05E
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Thanks!
    • In Omnia Paratus

amacman Loaded Pockets

Your welcome. Sorry it doesn't come in purple ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.