1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Watcha Wearing?

Discussion in 'Watches' started by Peter Atwood, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

sporttracguy Loaded Pockets

[IMG]
    first gen Suunto X6....

Six String Loaded Pockets

That's the equivalent of a 10 Top for sure. Very nice!

boof Loaded Pockets

I do have two 10 tops as well. a 91 and an 89 both yellow.
    [IMG][IMG]
    deeker and Six String like this.

Nice, I've wanted one for years but I play acoustic and can't justify the expense. Beautiful guitars and they play and sound amazing.
    • +1 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

Bravo_Kilo Loaded Pockets

Flipping gorgeous! I really miss my PRSi. I used to have that same CS 60's Strat too, but with a plain pickgaurd. I'm down to three electrics nowadays - a killer Les Paul Standard that I got in trade from a fairly well known Gibson endorsee, a Duesenberg Starlayer TV and a Gretch Black Peguin. These three guitars will be buried with me.
    • +1 Supporter

karlito Loaded Pockets

The wood grain on those is absolutely gorgeous
    • In Omnia Paratus

amacman Loaded Pockets

Whose the maker of the ammo strap. Looks like maybe its a Dangerous 9?

siddartha999 Empty Pockets

Luminox 7800 series [disco'd ?]; all titanium with original titanium band - swapped out for bright orange! NATO strap sometimes... never leaves my wrist for last 9 years or so & only watch i've EVER recommended to people and by Far the best for the money

Swiss Legend Commander with the RED! face that i wear when mom visits since it was a gift... it's really a nice watch but at 45mm before the crown and 4+ ounces

Movado model 885K [i think] that came from dad's family & needs a trip to watch doctor

TIL: too many OTHER things out there but GREAT selections on this thread

boof Loaded Pockets

boof Loaded Pockets

the pickguard was the original 1 ply white had a new one made for it. actually most if not all of hte HW on that one has been swaped out. even the frets, the 91 PRS I feel the same way about. had it so long it aint going nowhere

correction. I just thought about it. every bit of hardware on the sherwood green has been swaped out except the spring claw
    • In Omnia Paratus

amacman Loaded Pockets

My new Citizen Promaster Auto

[IMG]
    KAMM, gstojinovic and nuphoria like this.

LemonSlush Loaded Pockets

I really like the looks of that yellow face. I am unfamiliar with the watch. Does it illuminate with a button push or is the photo luminescent?

• In Omnia Paratus

amacman Loaded Pockets

That just the luminescent markers. I charged it with a 1000lumen flashlight right before taking the shot.
    • In Omnia Paratus

MR24927 Loaded Pockets

six you just :censored: out money dont you
    Six String and kd7dvd like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

where'd you get it?
    • In Omnia Paratus

amacman Loaded Pockets

Private seller. But here's the exact model number
    NY0045-05E
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Thanks!
    • In Omnia Paratus

amacman Loaded Pockets

Your welcome. Sorry it doesn't come in purple ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.