1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Wallet Card Tool

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by Cobra 6 Actual, Jan 3, 2013.

Cobra 6 Actual Loaded Pockets

Here's a new wallet card with some interesting features:

http://www.zootilitytools.com/

It was originally a Kickstarter project that was funded. Retail cost now is $12 plus $2 shipping in the USA. The video on the site and other 'features' descriptions seem a little over the top, but I just ordered one anyway.

After I receive it more info to follow. Film at 11. (Worst case it will be another addition to my growing "not too functional, but still cool" collection of EDC stuff.)

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

I actually got one off of the kickstarter. I'm still waiting for it to show up.
    Cobra 6 Actual likes this.

Y.Tribe Loaded Pockets

Wow! Really like that! So much better and nicer than all the crap 1quid ones.

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

We'll see how it holds up. It's quite a bit thinner than most credit card sized tools. After asking the guy who makes them, I know it's made from 410 steel. I plan on doing a review when it comes in.

xtrajack Loaded Pockets

Looks interesting, if for nothing more than the latch slipping function.
    Cobra 6 Actual and defuse kit like this.

Well, Quixotica, you'll probably receive yours long before mine arrives. Please let us know what you think.

KOKUSHI MUSOU Loaded Pockets

Yeah. There was a thread on this a while back.

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

Yeah, it was my thread. :)
    Cornholio2188 likes this.

Oops, my apologies. Didn't see your earlier thread.

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

It's pretty much dead anyway. I don't think it's been posted in in nearly a month. :)

don Roberto Loaded Pockets

Well, it wasn't quite as useful as it appeared ... I'd put it in the "curiosity" category.

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

It was pretty crappy, to be honest. It has some pretty poor finishing on it. The only function that worked half decent was the bottle opener. It could probably be pretty nice if it had any quality control and they did a few minor adjustments.

I agree: the standard screwdriver COULD be functional if the edge was honed.

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

The small curved edge for the letter opener is about the ugliest finishing I've ever seen on a tool. I'd be ashamed to put a product out that looked like that.

Cornholio2188 Loaded Pockets

So it didn't aid in breaking into the neighborhood houses? :ninja:

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

I couldn't find a door it worked all that well on. The patio door at my in laws house can be opened with a credit card in about 5 seconds. It took me a minute or two to get the monkey to slip in it.