1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Titanium Dice!!! (and Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper, Tungsten, Damascus Steel)

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by bitpusher, Jan 2, 2013.

• +4 Supporter

mbick Loaded Pockets

Thanks for the tip! I'm in!

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

You know, I actually have no idea how to play backgammon. I'm not sure where my parents went wrong. :oops:
    catfishdan likes this.

jacobwilson99 Loaded Pockets

Git learning! One of the first things I made my fiancé learn when we started dating.
    Great point! Helped me make my decision. ;)
    catfishdan likes this.

mlehto Loaded Pockets

Should have called em TACTICAL dice!

Zargon Loaded Pockets

Or tactadie

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

...For what I use dice for, they actually would be tactical dice I guess. Me and my army buddies play a lot of dice and cards out in the field during training. :)
    • In Omnia Paratus

zebedee Loaded Pockets

It's a shame they don't come with rounded corners.
    jacobwilson99 likes this.

+1
    Atwood Ti dice are rounded.

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

I guess I'm just more interested in the precision of the weight distribution on each side than I am with rounded corners. Maybe I don't play enough dice games to pay attention to that particular attribute. :p
    Syclone1436 and kertap75 like this.

One of the above comments triggered my childhood memories and I remembered how much I absolutely hated playing with sharp cornered die. They never rolled. They just flopped. IMO, they're definitely niched in the craps, long style throwing.

Vinster Loaded Pockets

jacobwilson99 and mooshisho like this.