1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Time of day wrong. How do I change time?

Discussion in 'FAQs + How To' started by RaceBannonLIVES!, Nov 12, 2012.

RaceBannonLIVES! Loaded Pockets

I look at time of my posts and others and it doesn't match no matter what time zone. How do I change this?

indigo_wolf AKA Breezy

http://www.edcforums.com/account/preferences

Second dropdown list is Time Zone.

Like you said, it may or may not matter. Some forums lists the timestamp as what the forum's Timezone is. There is another forum I frequent and the forum's timezone is CA,USA and that is how all postings are time stamped. Similarly, eBay is based on Pacific Standard time and all timestamps reflect that.

Kind of curious, as long as posts appear in the correct submission order, why does it matter?

ATB,
    Sam

RaceBannonLIVES! Loaded Pockets

Sam,
    Thanks for the info to change time zone. It was on an Eastern European time zone after all. Fixed now. As to your curiosity it may not matter for most posts but it was just sort of annoying so thought I'd find out how to fix.

Best,

Paul
    • In Omnia Paratus

tower Loaded Pockets

How do I change time? I've always wanted to be a Time Lord like Dr. Who.
    defuse kit likes this.

defuse kit Loaded Pockets

I want a "undo/redo" option :(
    tower likes this.

indigo_wolf AKA Breezy

"Too many of life's decisions are made by momentum rather than deliberation."

I would be willing to settle for a Pause button.

ATB,
    Sam