1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

This is the old obsolete PickPocket thread. Go see the new one.

Discussion in 'EDCF Branded Gear' started by JonSidneyB, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

I don't care what they're made of, I want one :inlove: I can't believe I just now saw this thread.
    SAKplumber and gibbsrule9 like this.

Cornholio2188 Loaded Pockets

Lately I've been just wanting a dangler, and I know I've been wanting the pickpocket over the others...so yes, Idefinitely want this. BAD. :D

I prefer steel over titanium, although titanium looks nice when flamed-s'about it. A dangler that size really isn't gona be noticeably heavy-plus it's balanced by the weight of the pants pocket and belt supporting the pants.
    • In Omnia Paratus

EDCRVa Loaded Pockets

To my mother?
    Black Helmet likes this.

Fate0n3 Loaded Pockets

Anymore updates to these Jon? would love to have one to go with my mega dangler

Cornholio2188 Loaded Pockets

Ok, I've been searching all over the place trying to just get a pickpocket...searched for some other immediate options-but I realized I'll never be happy until I have this one-so I'm gona wait patiently ;)

wstamper Loaded Pockets

Count me in as well.

Oblio Loaded Pockets

I would like one

heilong Empty Pockets

Count me in, as well.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Norse Scots Loaded Pockets

if im not to late and it looks that cool im in for one, maybe 2 if not to expensive

Kones Loaded Pockets

k.o.milo Loaded Pockets

I have now just donated one in the forum giveaway 2012/2013 ;) Get your +3 or +4 support bagde, and joyn in :)
    tinker gnome, SAKplumber and xbanker like this.

ZeroCool Loaded Pockets

looks awesome!

thefrank Loaded Pockets

Unfortunately I missed the pickpocket on kickstarter and I'm anxiously waiting to buy one as soon as they are available again!

Looking for a flashlight I stumbled upon this website: https://illuminationsupply.com/edc-gear-c-41.html It looks like they still have a few blue and freckled ones available! I'm more a fan of the simple titanium look but I thought I mention it in case someone else is interested (especially since the guy said that there might not be any more freckled ones for a while!)

Quixotica Loaded Pockets

They're both back ordered. I tried to get one from there a while ago. :(

thefrank Loaded Pockets

OK, sorry for the false alarm! That was not obvious from the their website. I didn't try ordering one but since they only offered the anodized versions and not the normal one I thought they might actually have them in stock...
    • Administrator

JonSidneyB Uber Prepared

It looks like three or four weeks for these.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Norse Scots Loaded Pockets

Sweet want to get a few
    I know my kid will try an pilfer one or 3 lol
    • In Omnia Paratus

East Koast Kahuna Loaded Pockets

I definitely need one or two as well. I can wait.

Fate0n3 Loaded Pockets

Heck Yea!!! finally i have been looking for one... Please keep us updated Jon
    • In Omnia Paratus

Ktowngunner Loaded Pockets

I'll be happy to wait 3-4 weeks for these! Super excited! I can't wait to get it! Maybe combine that with the spyderco southard I want... and some TEC accessories... yeah... this is coming together nicely.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.