1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

The Skinth Model/Prototype Consolidated Gallery

Discussion in 'EDCF Craftsman' started by metropolicity, Feb 16, 2012.

thePlumbah Meowderator

edited...wrong thread...sorry
    Fukurai, Fabregas485 and mooshisho like this.

willydigger Loaded Pockets

What is the name of the Skinth with the velcro divider in the main compartment? I need to find a Skinth to hold my MT and an ALOX.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Fabregas485 Loaded Pockets

Its a one off sadly :(
    • In Omnia Paratus

vegassprky Loaded Pockets

It's called a KAMM.;)
    Fukurai, KAMM and SAKplumber like this.
    • +2 Supporter

metropolicity Loaded Pockets

The TroubleMaker has Velcro and a divider, if you want that one, shoot me a PM.
    SAKplumber and vegassprky like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Is this the Troublemaker? I can't seem to find it.
    [IMG]

I'm still iffy. I have a special bond with my first Skinth. I don't know if I want to replace it, but I have an Alox and don't know how to carry it.
    Cornholio2188 likes this.

thePlumbah Meowderator

Doesn't sound iffy to me:) Sounds like you need a Skinth for Alox carry when your not carrying the other. I have one for each of two different carries:D KAMM's gettin ready to have 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That I don't understand...especially since she keeps selling her stuff.
    Fukurai and keeper like this.
  1. Metroplicity skinth order will be incoming next Friday when I get home from the road! Also, I want to get a leatherman surge with the full bit kit. A flashlight and fit my galaxy s2 in it along with pens. Catch all be big enough for the samsung?
  2. Also, I wear brown,khaki and od green trousers alot Duluthe Trading flex firehose mostly .So, black or coyote brown?
    • +2 Supporter

Should be ok. The Surge maybe a bit of a stretch, but everything else is a go!

The troublemaker was last week's, the dark green one with the leather details. I put velcro in it but never really made it a feature on the blogpost. It's sitting in front of me.
  3. Buy a smaller leatherman then?
    metropolicity likes this.
    • +2 Supporter

Well I would never ask you to buy a new leatherman to fit a case. That's crazy talk!

I'll do something special for you, keep what you got. BUT you have let me know who you are when you order.
    stax, Cornholio2188, =RedFox= and 2 others like this.

thePlumbah Meowderator

^Is this guy great to have on your side or what?!
    Fukurai, stax, Cornholio2188 and 2 others like this.
    • +2 Supporter

Black is the new black. The Catch All's bigger foot print, you gotta use every trick in the book!!

How do you want to attach it? I can double up on the belt clips (1.5,1.75 or 2")
  4. Well, I haven't bought the multi tool yet. I was also looking at the swiss tool cs plus as well. I am getting it all next week you see. So I just wanted all my ducks in a row when I do this mother up!
  5. Double belt clips up to 1.5 inches. Velcro, elastic loops on the flap. I will be sticking my Manix 2xl out on it. HK clip for my truck keyz.
    • +2 Supporter

Awesome, the front loops are solid elastic but again, I'll make sure a manix fits. One of my fave knives.

I'll make sure a Surge/Swisstool will fit.
  6. Which tool do you fancy Metro?