1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

The Skinth Model/Prototype Consolidated Gallery

Discussion in 'EDCF Craftsman' started by metropolicity, Feb 16, 2012.

• In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber Meowderator

edited...wrong thread...sorry
    Fukurai, Fabregas485 and mooshisho like this.

willydigger Loaded Pockets

What is the name of the Skinth with the velcro divider in the main compartment? I need to find a Skinth to hold my MT and an ALOX.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Fabregas485 Loaded Pockets

Its a one off sadly :(
    • +4 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

vegassprky Loaded Pockets

It's called a KAMM.;)
    Fukurai, KAMM and SAKplumber like this.
    • +4 Supporter

metropolicity Loaded Pockets

The TroubleMaker has Velcro and a divider, if you want that one, shoot me a PM.
    SAKplumber and vegassprky like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Is this the Troublemaker? I can't seem to find it.
    [IMG]

I'm still iffy. I have a special bond with my first Skinth. I don't know if I want to replace it, but I have an Alox and don't know how to carry it.
    Cornholio2188 likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber Meowderator

Doesn't sound iffy to me:) Sounds like you need a Skinth for Alox carry when your not carrying the other. I have one for each of two different carries:D KAMM's gettin ready to have 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That I don't understand...especially since she keeps selling her stuff.
    Fukurai and keeper like this.
  1. Metroplicity skinth order will be incoming next Friday when I get home from the road! Also, I want to get a leatherman surge with the full bit kit. A flashlight and fit my galaxy s2 in it along with pens. Catch all be big enough for the samsung?
  2. Also, I wear brown,khaki and od green trousers alot Duluthe Trading flex firehose mostly .So, black or coyote brown?
    • +4 Supporter

Should be ok. The Surge maybe a bit of a stretch, but everything else is a go!

The troublemaker was last week's, the dark green one with the leather details. I put velcro in it but never really made it a feature on the blogpost. It's sitting in front of me.
  3. Buy a smaller leatherman then?
    metropolicity likes this.
    • +4 Supporter

Well I would never ask you to buy a new leatherman to fit a case. That's crazy talk!

I'll do something special for you, keep what you got. BUT you have let me know who you are when you order.
    stax, Cornholio2188, =RedFox= and 2 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber Meowderator

^Is this guy great to have on your side or what?!
    Fukurai, stax, Cornholio2188 and 2 others like this.
    • +4 Supporter

Black is the new black. The Catch All's bigger foot print, you gotta use every trick in the book!!

How do you want to attach it? I can double up on the belt clips (1.5,1.75 or 2")
  4. Well, I haven't bought the multi tool yet. I was also looking at the swiss tool cs plus as well. I am getting it all next week you see. So I just wanted all my ducks in a row when I do this mother up!
  5. Double belt clips up to 1.5 inches. Velcro, elastic loops on the flap. I will be sticking my Manix 2xl out on it. HK clip for my truck keyz.
    • +4 Supporter

Awesome, the front loops are solid elastic but again, I'll make sure a manix fits. One of my fave knives.

I'll make sure a Surge/Swisstool will fit.
  6. Which tool do you fancy Metro?