1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

The Skinth Model/Prototype Consolidated Gallery

Discussion in 'EDCF Craftsman' started by metropolicity, Feb 16, 2012.

IzzyJG99 Loaded Pockets

Good idea, Metro. I look forward to the P2.
    • In Omnia Paratus

thePlumbah Meowderator

Forget that guy!:p

$15 5 day CONUS Shipping!! (That answers one of his gripes right there:p) Awesome! The wait has always been the hardest part:bounce:
    I want a pocket panel(...and you don't want to see what I can make myself = ):p I'll wait. The hardest part is waiting until I have the money:rolleyes:
    Fukurai likes this.

Koala3 Loaded Pockets

Yeah baby P2! That's what I've been waiting for. What's the proposed size for the back pocket?

metropolicity Loaded Pockets

Comfortably it'll be 2.5" wide. It's going to match the same pocket density as the new p3mt. A bottom opening, Velcro closed secret pocket and 2 top loading flap pockets. Also pocket behind the tubes.

There will likely be a small price increase. A lot more detail than the old p3mt.
    SAKplumber and vegassprky like this.
    • +4 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

vegassprky Loaded Pockets

Here goes more of my $$$! :)
    SAKplumber likes this.

Cornholio2188 Loaded Pockets

Yes-I'll be buying a lot more from you-not that other guy.

Wow, his pouch just looks sloppy and shows a bunch of wasted space. That is definitely nothing Skinth. What a loser-some people just have no lives. Anyway-lookin forward to my next genuine Skinth!

Lets not slag him, he's got his own reasons for doing what he's doing. I prefer not think about those reasons, but lets keep things civil :)
    lekvar, SAKplumber and mooshisho like this.

Cornholio2188 Loaded Pockets

Yeah-you're right. But you always have the whole forum behind you! ;)

Municipal_Jedi Loaded Pockets

I believe someone once said imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so consider in an ultimate compliment that he bothered to show you the pouch he made.
    KB3UBW likes this.

legoman0721 Loaded Pockets

Can't wait to see the new stuff you've got cooking! Keep up the good work metro. Hopefully soon I'll be able to snag a Shield from you, and maybe a P2.
    vegassprky likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

MangeD700 EDC Junkie!!!!!

Same here, a Trailblazer and a Shield will be mine in a not to far away future, just got to earn the money first. :)
    vegassprky likes this.

YAHOO! Here's this week's prototype!
    Remember that time you broke that window...by accident...the time you poked your arch nemesis' back bike tire...by accident...the time you were just "watching" those ants walk into your magnifying glass...by accident.
    This week's Sunday Prototype and 2013's FIRST Sunday Prototype is for those 'by accident' times, here's the Trouble Maker Shield, with a bit of a vintage twist. Made from a classic forest duck green, this Trouble Maker harks back to simpler times when sodas were a nickel and text messages were written on paper. Outfitted with Brass Buttons, leather details, this little guy is off to cause some havoc.
    A leather bottom insures when you are skidding down that grassy hill, running from Buck because his bike tire's flat, your Skinth is good to go.
    [IMG]
    Turning around you pull our your slim-sling-shot and fire an acorn, hittin' Buck square in the shoulder. Victory!
    [IMG]
    The rest of your tooling is ready to go with you. A pair of BO Slip-n-Snip for cutting away your frayed pants hem, a vintage BO PST lets you do and build almost anything, a BO Fisher Space Pen lets you right in your notebook when you are posted under a rock in the rain and when things get cold, a small bundle of strike any where matches.
    [IMG]
    2012 was a fantastic year for Skinth and 2013 promises to be even bigger, badder and Skinthier (yes, that's a word now). Stay tuned, for new models, BIG give aways, and other crazy news.
    Cynt, Cornholio2188, nuphoria and 7 others like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

I want a BO pst! You are costing me so much money Eric. I hate/love you.
    SAKplumber and KB3UBW like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

thePlumbah Meowderator

Very nice in green and leather:)
    Cornholio2188 and metropolicity like this.

nuphoria Loaded Pockets

Re your new fan. Pretty sure he's the same name as his ebay on another well known flashlight forum where he's been seen threatening others who make and sell bracelets etc, to try and scare them off his turf.... absolutely pathetic behaviour. No accounting for the insecurities of others my friend :)

The over priced stuff he sells can be bought from several other sources - I would never deal with someone with that kind of attitude disorder, even if he did make anything worth buying.
    SAKplumber likes this.

nuphoria Loaded Pockets

Oh, and BTW, user name Jumpmaster was previously a member here and was BANNED. Funny coincidence eh?! :rolleyes:
    SAKplumber, metropolicity and KAMM like this.

I didn't want to name names, but...

nuphoria Loaded Pockets

Well ya know, he waaaas a member here! Elsewhere is elsewhere. :p

If people don't want what they say and do repeated, they shouldn't say and do it. We choose our actions.
    kertap75, forestgrump and SAKplumber like this.
  1. Thats a cool slingshot.
    • +1 Supporter

rickinFL Loaded Pockets

May have missed this but do you offer denim as a material choice? SP denim/leather would be incredible.