1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

The Quantum DD (and other versions)

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by SAKplumber, Nov 6, 2012.

nw1911guy Loaded Pockets

Oh willydigger, just wait and watch over the next 3 months or so. My budding Ti disease may rival Alox-Pox.

So what color do you glow now? :rofl:
    Blerv likes this.

Blerv Loaded Pockets

Keychains are pretty brutal in general. My bro has his 40DD on a keychain but it's just 2 keys (car and house). I wear mine as a pendant.

The trit vials are pretty tough at least in my experience. They are definitely not invincible.
    • In Omnia Paratus

tower Loaded Pockets

UPDATE FOR BROTHER STAX!:
    I have not forgotten you! I got my pricing reply from Ku and just sent him PP for the vials. As soon as I get them and get to install them, the Norland Adhesive will be on its way to you.
    gstojinovic and Fukurai like this.

TallNHairyDave Loaded Pockets

:censored:. Now I want one of these and a spare battery capsule... oh and a Ti bead chain to wear the lot around my neck.

Grrrr. I was blisfully unaware of these until I found this thread. (Sakplumber, My wallet hates you! :p)
    Fukurai and SAKplumber like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber Meowderator

Hence the saying "the Plumbah made me do it!"
    Fukurai and k.o.milo like this.

Fate0n3 Loaded Pockets

Has anyone received there lights from Illumination Supply yet?
    • In Omnia Paratus

zebedee Loaded Pockets

Still waiting on mine, shipped from Taiwan on the 16th Nov
    SAKplumber likes this.

Fate0n3 Loaded Pockets

Wow I didn't know they were made in Taiwan.... :confused: thank you for the response
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber Meowderator

Thats where I got mine.
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber Meowderator

I don't think where they were made is so important as how well they were. Unless you were just referring to how long it takes to get here. Mine wasn't LAPoliceGear" long, wasn't even "County Comm" long. ;)
    gibbsrule9 likes this.

Blerv Loaded Pockets

My understanding is Steve Ku is from Taiwan. Think of it as basically getting a custom light for $60 ;)
    • In Omnia Paratus

gibbsrule9 Loaded Pockets

Mine shipped from Taiwan.

From illuminationsupply.com:
    Please note that due to recent USPS regulations regarding Li-ion batteries, international customers will have their shipments dispatched from Taiwan. This should not change delivery speed and may even expedite it.
    zebedee likes this.

*quercus* Loaded Pockets

:cold: Want....
    gstojinovic likes this.

*quercus* Loaded Pockets

Has anyone experience of these shipping to UK?

this forum was a bad move....

toemke Loaded Pockets

I don't know for the UK, but it can't be to different from shipping to Hungary. It really depends on if the taiwanese partner of illuminationsupply has them on stock. If not, it can take while till they have them again and in this case it can be a couple of weeks. I think mine took about three weeks from ordering.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Omega Man Loaded Pockets

Yeah, I'm about a month out of just getting one now. Don't think I'm ever gonna score a TiFli or Drake for as good a price, or at all.

mister_fox Loaded Pockets

Mine took 3 weeks or so to get to the UK. When it had not been shipped after a week I emailed and was told they were waiting on stock. You could email them and see if they have stock beforehand.
    • +1 Supporter

jag-engr Liberal Hall Monitor

You have no idea... :devil:
    Nim and Fukurai like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

zebedee Loaded Pockets

My Quantam DD arrived today, so just had to wait a while ;). I think we are a bit spoilt now a days being able to get things instantly due to the internet and have lost the art of being patient :D.
    SAKplumber, e2dwml and Fukurai like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

stax Loaded Pockets

Just seeing this now! Thanks Brother Tower. No rush. Cheers.
    Fukurai likes this.