1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

The Atwood collectors thread, Part 2

Discussion in 'Keychain Tools' started by Dr Jekell, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

*quercus* Loaded Pockets

Lol for me being in the UK when Peter wakes and puts a sale up, I'm settling in for the evening with not much going on so seem to have no problem catching them! :D

hatchetjack EDC Junkie!!!!!

I don't. Just luck I suppose plus I don't fret over missing out on anything.

*quercus* Loaded Pockets

Looking Sharp! ;)
    Six String likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

misterS EDC Junkie!!!!!

A couple new ones.
    [IMG]

Six String Loaded Pockets

I really like the colors on those! Great pic, too.
    olletsocmit, shaitani and misterS like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

misterS EDC Junkie!!!!!

Thanks man! I'm happy with these....still want blue though:D

Six String Loaded Pockets

Ha! On my iPad, the one is coming across as blue. :)
    misterS likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

misterS EDC Junkie!!!!!

:D It's UV, my first Atwood in UV
    Six String likes this.

*quercus* Loaded Pockets

Well third times a charm! :)
    olletsocmit and misterS like this.

*quercus* Loaded Pockets

Looking good! My UV prybaby is STILL waiting to cross Atlantic. (Been stuck in New York for 2 days now without moving :/ )
    • +1 Supporter

olletsocmit Banned

This guy set to arrive today!

[IMG]

| Sent from my iPhone 4S |
    Cornholio2188 and Six String like this.

GEAUXBIG Loaded Pockets

The Atwood Tools are really starting to appeal to me! I was always shocked by what they go for on the secondary market and never really considered collecting them because of that. The more I check out this thread,the more I am tempted to start my own Atwood collection. Maybe someday soon I will get a few pieces and I'm sure it will all be downhill from there! LOL!

rickinFL Loaded Pockets

Pocket combo
    [IMG]
    Zorro, *quercus* and Cornholio2188 like this.

Cornholio2188 Loaded Pockets

Wow! you actually scored a bedbug! Lol, sporkula can wait, I guess :p
    • +1 Supporter

olletsocmit Banned

Nice man. I did not get to the site in time. We're sold out :( how do u like it?

• +1 Supporter

olletsocmit Banned

[IMG]

I am absolutely in love with this! It's much smaller in person then I thought. I will post better pics tonight.

I can not decide if I should carry this expensive & rare BugBite, trade it plus cash for a nice knife, or just keep it save in the safe.

What do you guys think?? It was not cheap. I use my keyton daily to pry and open stuff. I would be to afraid to use the BugBite and hard as I do the Keyton. Save the BugBite or swap it with one of the other tools. This BugBite is made some a if type of Ti then my Keyton and wrunt. I'm not sure how strong it is compared.

Is this more of a collector tool to everyone or does anyone else carry one and actual use hard

Main keys:
    [IMG]

2nd set of keys:
    [IMG]

Thoughts?

gstojinovic likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

forestgrump Loaded Pockets

I am loving all the atwood goodiness on display here, I have been lucky enough to nab a few of his sales.
    Currently have a Ti pest, Ti long slide,brass long slide and a brass whistle ( must get photos up! )

Just noticed on evilbay that someone has two bedbugs up at twice the original price less than a week after release :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*quercus* Loaded Pockets

YAY! UV G5 Prybaby is here! :D will post pics tonight!

Still no sign of Blue G2 Keyton though....
    KAMM likes this.

*quercus* Loaded Pockets

Ok! G5 Prybaby...[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Vesp, BullRome, Six String and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.