1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Tactical Tailor Foliage pics please...

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by karlito, Jul 14, 2013.

karlito Loaded Pockets

I am thinking about picking up ANOTHER pack :nah_disagree:, the TT removable operator pack in foliage. Does anyone have some pics of TT's foliage? Foliage green tends to be all over the place from manufacturer to manufacturer. How does it compare to Maxpuds and / or Camelbaks foliage/ Thank!
    • In Omnia Paratus

fresh eddie fresh Loaded Pockets

They are half price right now! I think you can get one delivered for around $65 right now. I posted a pic of mine next to an ATACS pack in the patch thread.

**edit** found it:

[IMG]
    Last edited by fresh eddie fresh, Jul 16, 2013
    Cornholio2188 likes this.

karlito Loaded Pockets

Thanks! I'll look for it.

ecksdog Loaded Pockets

Where half priced?
    • In Omnia Paratus

At the Tactical Tailor website. All foliage and ACU (UCP) gear is half price. It is odd, I ordered one, and a few weeks later they went out of stock, but they reappeared. I tried to order a second one, but they are backordered and I did not want to wait... I decided that four of that type of pack might be enough for me for a while. :)

karlito Loaded Pockets

Thanks for the pics,exactly what I am looking for. I was having problems finding them.
    fresh eddie fresh likes this.

badboyralphie Loaded Pockets

Ordered one of these to take advantage of the sale. Backordered for 8 weeks. Yikes!
    • In Omnia Paratus

I had originally ordered a second one, but cancelled when I found out about the backorder. Considering the half price sale is to clear out inventory, I am surprised they are making more of them at all!
    Cornholio2188 likes this.

badboyralphie Loaded Pockets

Yeah, I think I'm going to cancel my order, too. It was going to be used on a trip in August, but it won't make it in time. Shame...looks like a cool bag.

Schuey2002 Loaded Pockets

The last item that I ordered from them said that it was 'backordered in 6-8 weeks'..

It ended up arriving in under 10 days.

Cornholio2188 Loaded Pockets

dang!! are you serious?? I put in an order last week and found out I may have to wait 8 weeks...so I ended up getting black, which I liked better, but not 'twice the price' better! :nah_disagree:

Schuey2002 Loaded Pockets

^^^

Yep! I am dead serious..
    perryw likes this.

perryw Loaded Pockets

Same happened to me w/ the black admin pouch in May-ish.