1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Surefire T-shirts?

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by AcesQ, Sep 15, 2012.

AcesQ Loaded Pockets

ico Loaded Pockets

I don't know any dealers but I do know that surefire has great customer service. Just shoot them an email about what you are inquiring and tell them where you're from and I'm sure they will give you a reply from where you can get one, if there are any,in a short while.

blunto Loaded Pockets

I can't ever see myself spending $25 on a T-Shirt, especially one to advertise anything that wasn't my own company.
    HybridMomentsPass likes this.

blunto Loaded Pockets

AcesQ Loaded Pockets

Well once in a while is alright for me. I don't always buy shirts like this.
  1. if youve had shirts made before, you know its a big ripoff.
    Example: I got a small run (25) of shirts made, front and back, shipped to me for 150 bucks.
    So six bucks each. Shipped.
    Companies like Surefire or whoever are buying LOTS more than 25, so getting a price break. Yeah, they are a business, got to make money, but 400%markup?

jnsn Loaded Pockets

they do it with flashlights, why not tee shirts?

GEAUXBIG Loaded Pockets

What size do you need? I may can help you out.