1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Show us your hip flask and...

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by Chuck Norris Light, Aug 25, 2012.

70dart Loaded Pockets

Oh man, that's cool! An old flask with some character beats a new one any day:)

Robert

Y.Tribe Loaded Pockets

I've been looking for one for a while that is tall and slim to fit just right in a pocket of my EDC bag. I'm definitely getting hipflask envy looking at these though. When I get mine it will be filled with Laphroig Scottish Whiskey.
    jambas and mooshisho like this.

Scrub Loaded Pockets

Fixed that for ya!
    Last edited by Scrub, Nov 25, 2012
    • In Omnia Paratus

tomsk Loaded Pockets

my favorite, great choice :D
    • In Omnia Paratus

Bigdaddyrooster Loaded Pockets

[IMG]
    Breakfast of champions. Don Julio Anejo Tequila.
    GrayMouser, stax, 70dart and 2 others like this.

Kombi Loaded Pockets

I like squirrels. ;)

[IMG]

6 oz, Stainless; when in use, loaded with Whipper Snapper whiskey from the fine city of Sheridan, Oregon.
    Bravo_Kilo, 70dart, Matt130 and 3 others like this.

Sarky Loaded Pockets

About how long does it take for steel flasks to affect the taste?
    Y.Tribe likes this.

Y.Tribe Loaded Pockets

Squirrels are indeed awesome.
    Kombi likes this.
    • +4 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

Shur Loaded Pockets

Depends on the booze and your taste buds.

I wont put anything that cost more than $30/bottle in mine.
    I have also rarely ever polished of my 9oz flask in one night.
    Sarky likes this.

Sarky Loaded Pockets

I've put decent stuff in mine and it's been okay, but I've always used it within 48 hours because I worry about it going funny. I just wondered if it'd last longer than that, like maybe a week or a couple of weeks...
    • In Omnia Paratus

Tinker Loaded Pockets

just a cheap stainless flask with a bit of decoration, usually filled with tequila.
    [IMG]
    TweezersAndAToothpick, Sarky and Vesp like this.

ShadowE Loaded Pockets

Keeping it in a flask for longer than couple of days = alcohol abuse

draaank that stuffz

Sent from my Mobile Command Center via Tapatalk II
    • +1 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

Matt130 Loaded Pockets

I have been wanting a Snow Peak titanium flask ever since I saw one on backcountry.com. I need something amazing to put my Macallan 18 in :D

[IMG]

Does anyone have any experience with this flask? I would like to know if it really is worth 125 bucks. I want one, but for that amount of money I can add a pretty nice Benchmade to my collection.
    browneyes, Kombi and 70dart like this.

70dart Loaded Pockets

bud760 likes this.
    • +1 Supporter

DrekThanos Loaded Pockets

I have one from the first era, before they were engraved. Most of the ink has rubbed off of the front, there are dings and scratches from a myriad of (mis)adventures. I've carried it to parties, up mountains, and on boats. It has readily carried a broad array of spirits, from homemade shine to high caliber scotch.
    In short, it is one of my favorite possessions. I cannot recommend it enough.
    • +1 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

Matt130 Loaded Pockets

Thanks for the recommendation! Unfortunately, now I want one more than ever. I guess this will be my next Christmas present to myself:D

Thanks again!
    • +1 Supporter

GrayMouser Loaded Pockets

Yesssssss. That stuff is nectar of the gods.

Scrub Loaded Pockets

Not mine but I always fancied one of these

[IMG]

DESTRO Loaded Pockets

I have great confidence that I will get one of these for Christmas. Not the smallest or best looking flask, but nonetheless it will serve the intended purpose.
    kertap75 likes this.

reppans Loaded Pockets

Thinking of swapping over to all stainless for winter, although the silicone cups pack so much smaller and lighter. Blue one's for my dog's bowl... without the spirits of course ;-).

[IMG]
    Chuck Norris Light likes this.