1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Pennsylvania meet and greet?

Discussion in 'Trade Shows & EDCF Gatherings' started by billybag, Jul 27, 2012.

• In Omnia Paratus

billybag Loaded Pockets

I'm on tt so I'll be short.
    Found as if there may be a nice turn out.
    I'm in for the weekend there is camping cabins and the like available check it out.
    I'll try to get some links up.
    95 do we need funds to secure a pavilion?

I'm out here somewhere.
    • In Omnia Paratus

billybag Loaded Pockets

SurvivePenna and kertap75 like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

billybag Loaded Pockets

Just got my nesw vacation schedule it ends the first week of May so I am waiting for the next one.
    • In Omnia Paratus

SurvivePenna Loaded Pockets

We have that big 150th Anniversary of the battle of Gettysburg next summer...this place will get crazy all summer long.

http://gettysburgcivilwar150.com/

I should be able to get off that weekend...
    billybag likes this.

newman252 Loaded Pockets

I may be new, but this idea is very interesting. Might have to hop on the motorcycle that day. If I'm off that is. Well, I work 4-12 that day. Hopefully, I can get off. So we are looking at June 1st?
    billybag and SurvivePenna like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Yes, June 1st, 2013. :) (Reservations had to be made etc.)
    billybag likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Bump ! :) ...Saturday June 1st. 2013...Bald Eagle State Park, Pennsylvania...bring your family....bring your EDC gear....bring your hiking boots....but most importantly...bring yourself !!! :D

Please Join us...even if you live in MD, NY, NJ or any other state for that matter.
    billybag and kertap75 like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

billybag Loaded Pockets

Or any other place.
    SurvivePenna likes this.

Coupe_gxp Uber Prepared

Its only a 2 hour drive for me so I might very well come out. I go up to mills hall to the central pa auto auction at least for their classic sale sometimes for their regular sales but yeah.
    95yjinpa, billybag and SurvivePenna like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

billybag Loaded Pockets

That would be great if you can make it.
    The more the merrier.
    • In Omnia Paratus

95yjinpa Loaded Pockets

That is 5 minutes from my house. The classic car auction is awesome! I attended this year for the first time, we may have crossed paths....lol.
    billybag likes this.

Coupe_gxp Uber Prepared

Yeah my dad has been friends with Grant forever and I have gone for about 5 years now.
    95yjinpa and billybag like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Okay, I don't know about you guys...but we're in the middle of winter and my mind wanders of to a certain day In June of 2013 !!! ;) Are ya with me ?? I'm seeing good food....good people....and lots and lots of knives & flashlights. Eagles fly overhead as we do a major show and tell....EDC bags everywhere. Shiny objects and lots of tactical clothes everywhere you look....

C'mon...are you starting to look forward to this or what ??? :D
    tower, T.H.Cone and kertap75 like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

billybag Loaded Pockets

Brother SP I'm waiting with baited breath.
    • In Omnia Paratus

tower Loaded Pockets

I'll be there with y'all in spirit!
    billybag likes this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

You will brother. I sincerely wish this could be EDCFStock...oh well...perhaps one day ! :)
    • In Omnia Paratus

95yjinpa Loaded Pockets

We have enough Pa members that it should look like a rally.......lol

Coupe_gxp Uber Prepared

I am looking forward too it. I don't have all that much stuff to bring with me but should be lots of fun.
    • In Omnia Paratus

95yjinpa Loaded Pockets

It will be great to meet you, and to break bread with you!
    billybag, T.H.Cone and SurvivePenna like this.
    • In Omnia Paratus

It will be the same for me, but I tell you...it might be January...but I'm ready to go pick up the food and get out on the road to go up there.... :D Just this morning I was literally discussing food options with my GF...she's going to cook & bring one or two dishes...so we started brainstormin'. She's also thinking about dessert now...:eek:
    billybag and 95yjinpa like this.