1. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

paracord stuff

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by zombieslayer001, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Is there anybody here that makes bracelets and stuff from paracord?

T.H.Cone I am senor Fluffy, hear me roar

Lots. Why, what is your question?
    Last edited by T.H.Cone, Jan 1, 2013

ShadowE Loaded Pockets

Lots of paracord info here. Search is your friend

Sent from my Mobile Command Center via Tapatalk II
    mooshisho likes this.

tkleager Loaded Pockets

How can we be of assistance?
    tmedina likes this.

Kilted1 Loaded Pockets

Why do we not have an entire sub-category for paracord?

Did a title only search for paracord and got five pages, 97 results.

ZS1, are you interested in buying bracelets, making your own or other things?
    flippedcracker likes this.
  2. Didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest ya'll. Lol I was wanting a paracord bracelet and I was just looking for a weaver. I will look in the search thread. Lol
    jacobwilson99 likes this.
  3. Its 17 degrees outside here in Nevada,MO. !

Kilted1 Loaded Pockets

No harm done, we were all just trying to clarify what you were after. They really are quite easy to make yourself but I'm sure someone will be able to help you out.
    • Administrator

xbanker Ad Hoc Admin

If you haven't browsed it yet, have a look at this thread What do I do with this paracord stuff? Nearly 1600 posts with a large number of photos from some talented members.
    Used to frequently pass near Nevada when lived in Springfield, traveling to Omaha to visit wife's family. You'll see I don't live where 17° weather is much of an issue anymore. :)
    • In Omnia Paratus

MedicInTraining Loaded Pockets

You really probably don't need to get a weaver to make a simple paracord bracelet, drum some up from your local disposal store (albeit in bland colours I'd bet) and have a look at some of Stormdrane's stuff or the youtube channel "Tying It All Together" or various other ones I'm sure you can search for here. They'll teach you how to make the bracelets yourself. Cut out the middle man!
  4. Okie dokie. I will give it a whirl!

T.H.Cone I am senor Fluffy, hear me roar

Zombie, I will make one for you free of charge, or, better yet, I will send you the SRB and enough paracord to do it yourself if you care to. Like others have said, very easy to do. Let me know

Freddo4J Loaded Pockets

Exactly, they're not hard to make - check out the YouTube channels mentioned. You may want some sort of jig though if you plan to make lots of them. I started with one or two for my boys and a pull for my pack, then a lanyard, then, more. I sold about 30 for stocking stuffers when my wives friends found out about me making them.
  5. I got it covered. I have some old srbs and some paracord laying around. I have actually made 4 or 5 myself. I want to try making a riverbar or sinet.

flippedcracker Loaded Pockets

This thread is slightly confusing, but I'm glad it worked out.

We definitely need a paracord subforum though.
    Outdoor1, Bamajay73 and Kones like this.

wstamper Loaded Pockets

If you are making them yourself, keep refining your skills.

Freddo4J Loaded Pockets

Like wstamper stated... PLUS... practice, practice, practice. One knot I can tie now I never thought I'd "get" the hang of. Once you know the drill you may even (like me) work it another way slightly from a demonstration. The bottom line is getting it done right. Stay at it and it'll get easier all the time.

wstamper Loaded Pockets

What Freddo said.
  6. Wide ladder rack is one I'd like to learn.