1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

Nuko!

Discussion in 'Keychain Tools' started by Undead, Nov 30, 2012.

Undead Loaded Pockets

Just came today! Not sure if I'm going to keychain it or lanyard it. [IMG]

TallNHairyDave Loaded Pockets

Nice bit of work that. Surely it should be in the "Personal security & Self Defence" section though rather than keychain tools?

Soooo illegal here in the UK though :(
    Undead likes this.

Undead Loaded Pockets

I wasn't sure where to post this. Mods please move if need be. Thanks!

TallNHairyDave Loaded Pockets

Just googled this one and its Titanium with carbide applied to the edge... I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of it!

I just saw his Ti "skull" ones and I'd love one to anodize up and put in my "Ti bits" collection. Shame it'd never make it through customs. Oh well...
    ManVsLawn and Undead like this.

joel_1071 Loaded Pockets

For quick deployment or easy acces, probably attached to a snap on lanyard.

Rrrino43 Loaded Pockets

I saw this as well and thought about buying it but as another said already(#4) it wont get past Aust customs.I might just have to improvise on 10mm thick aluminium and copy the design.
    Undead likes this.

joel_1071 Loaded Pockets

Ooops... I mean snap on or breakway lanyard.
    Undead likes this.

Undead Loaded Pockets

I added a lanyard and bead. [IMG]

Undead Loaded Pockets

More!!!![IMG]
    Dr. Bahn and ManVsLawn like this.

Rrrino43 Loaded Pockets

nice pair of nukos i purchased one similar to the round one from ebay china, it was nice n cheap and in Ti also.At only $20 AUS I was willing to test out my luch through customs.I think if its from US they label it as self defence weapons which is why it gets conficated and allegedly destroyed.Illegal items seem to entice me to collect them more :)

Radley Uber Prepared

[IMG]just got mine today. Happy mail call day. Really pleased with it, thanks to other EDCF members for helping make my decision through advice and or just others pics and comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dr. Bahn, brokenoldman and ManVsLawn like this.

Bowman1911 Loaded Pockets

I too have the g10 version. Would love to find the ti...
    ManVsLawn likes this.