1. Due to an overwhelming amount of new registrations we have temporarily turned off new sign ups untill we have caught up with the back log. Don't dispair we will be accepting new members again soon.
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues? Email us with username, email & what the issue is.

NorCal Meet and Greet!?

Discussion in 'Trade Shows & EDCF Gatherings' started by KAMM, Jul 28, 2012.

• In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Awesome we're getting a fair among of people!!!

AB.AlexB Loaded Pockets

Still in. I won't be available next Saturday, though, but Sunday is good for me.

Kones Loaded Pockets

An EDC secret Santa or grab bag could be a cool idea... Maybe a limit of $10 a person or even $5 ... Combined with a charity or something. Seems topical given the time of year. I'm just rambling...
    Evilbunnyreviews likes this.

Evilbunny Loaded Pockets

AB.AlexB Loaded Pockets

Bumpity bump.
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Tomorrow night!? How bout it? We can always plan another one. ;)

AB.AlexB Loaded Pockets

Sounds good to me. Just give me a time and place.

AB.AlexB Loaded Pockets

You just wanna see my gear.
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

No!....yes. :D well it has to be a place where show and tell can take place.

ANYONE ELSE WANNA JOIN IN??????? Please LOOK OVA HERE!!!!!!

Also why can I Pm you?
    SAKplumber likes this.

AB.AlexB Loaded Pockets

I dunno. I usually go to Harry's Hofbrau in San Jose with other knife dudes and they don't seem to have a problem.
    • In Omnia Paratus

stax Loaded Pockets

Can't make it this weekend, sorry guys. December is nasty for me. Can't wait to see pics, tho.

AB.AlexB Loaded Pockets

Bump it up!

Kones Loaded Pockets

2013 bump
    KAMM, mikshir and Evilbunnyreviews like this.
    • Administrator

Kripto Evil Sid

Harry's in San Mateo is a nice place as well. It's 1/2 way between SF and SJ, and near the 92.. Makes it a great central location. :)
    will m and KAMM like this.

Kones Loaded Pockets

Gourmet Haus Staudt in Redwood City might also work. It's my favorite beer joint in the Bay area, has outdoor tables, so might be a spot where we could show our stuff (though I'm not positive about that) and amazing beer (I AM positive about that). It's just off of the Caltrain, literally, and midway up the peninsula as well. Just wanted to throw another option out there.

http://www.gourmethausstaudt.com/
    KAMM likes this.

AB.AlexB Loaded Pockets

If they have premium vodkas or Double Bastard, I'm all in.
    • In Omnia Paratus

Rpuppet Loaded Pockets

Double Bastard is unlikely, it's seasonal and there won't be any more shipping until next October / November.
    • In Omnia Paratus

will m Loaded Pockets

I'm going to be back home in San Mateo in late Feb (20-24.) If there is a meet up in the area I would love to come out for a few. Though thanks to the TSA I'd be bladeless.

AB.AlexB Loaded Pockets

Anyone..?
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

:(